Looks like Brantley is entering the portal

Advertisement
I'm trying to tell y'all, spring depth charts mean absolutely **** lol. Players know this lol

Advertisement
Good luck to you young man. With your personality and drive you will be successful in life.

Unfortunately for him, Mario wants larger players and Brantley doesn’t match the physical profile.

Mario doesn’t want players that play hard and make plays? Because that’s what Brantley did last year in limited use and then went into the Mariattis playmaker protection program…

What would y’all do? Stay here and be 3rd or 4th or go somewhere like smu where you can maybe start?
Can’t blame the kid honestly, but also can’t blame the staff for recruiting elite TEs in consecutive years.

Maybe it was McCormick that pushed him out, I would understand if that did not sit well with Brantley.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is BS. I don’t like this one at all.
I don’t get doing this now without even going through some of camp with a new staff. Plenty of time to still leave.

if his choice I get it

if staff pushed out, I don’t want to hear about needing to build ”culture” when from all appearances this kid would be a building block of that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Surely McCormick will get the # 18

Q6QBYI27HBAZ7LRJCSTP4G33O4.jpg

Advertisement
Back