Looks like Brantley is entering the portal

Advertisement
Wait, no one on the internet likes me? Should I tell my friends and family?
Depends, do you have any?
Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

@TheOriginalCane , you need a more standout and fitting avatar. @Angry Ibis is right about the great orator angle.

Ya gotta roll with it man… it’s perfect. And the gif world needs you this way.

Do you want to be Pericles…

001E8136-A7A3-4D29-9CDB-B4C1A4BB8235.jpeg
FCB5AAB3-DD31-40F0-8CD8-7B5562FEA1A6.jpeg

Or Daniel Webster…

B5F01B9E-5EDA-4D76-BAE2-1B988E099D4D.jpeg
3CB01C1E-A3EF-4A58-AA23-2CA1106E11D0.jpeg

???

Advertisement
My guess is he’s is already 5th on the chart
Behind Arroyo, Skinner,McCormick and Riley.

Also we need to make room for transfers, and that room is loaded.
Exactly. Love the kids dedication and passion, and hope he finds a great fit somewhere. But he's a tweener here, in a TE room that is stocked with high level players of a variety of body types and play styles. The move makes sense for Bradley and doesnt hurt Miami except for the loss of his leadership and being a role model for the other players.

Advertisement
I’ve always thought he was an H back and that was the best way to use him. Is it surprising that he’s looked at in that role???

Well maybe the kid doesn't want to exclusively be used as a battering ram, even though He's good at it.

If He's going to SMU, I can see Lashlee using Him in the same type of role as Brevin.

Well maybe the kid doesn't want to exclusively be used as a battering ram, even though He's good at it.

If He's going to SMU, I can see Lashlee using Him in the same type of role as Brevin.
I don’t think of him as a pure battering ram fullback but a hybrid who can play in the backfield and run routes and catch passes. He has versatility.

Advertisement
TOC has real connections on the NIL stuff he talks about.

Now as for your popularity, I’m pretty certain that @PIPO and @djnellz like you. I’m hit or miss depending on the misbehavior. I’ve accepted that you won’t entirely behave so I’ve learned to be thankful for the less harmful crumbs I get.
@cway313
Frfr mah neega u my guy.
You get off the rails from time to time, but so do I. We're vets who saw some **** in our time of duty, so we can be a lil snappy with our opinions, I can relate.

But, frfr.... you....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back