Lol check this crooting update out

Man foh, recruiting is ****** everywhere this cycle for obvious reasons(we have been trash the last 2 years and we are in a pandemic)... but y’all got rumph d*ck all up in y’all mouth only wanting to talk about uncertainties in cb recruiting this cycle but none elsewhere outside of oline and tight end, imagine that... Whole class is not up to par at ANY position outside of oline and tight end and that’s facts
5C0B31C0-F45C-40DE-B205-5FDD6003B7C5.gif

Advertisement
Lol who is killing it on the trail tho?
Well Hickson just got 2 studs Chaney and Rooster, Field got Seymore, Arroyo, Brantley, Banda deserves a pass getting Harrell and Williams, Patke, Rumph, and Baker suck, and Stroud got Chantz Williams and I’m sure he played a part getting Roche.

1) There are going to be unprecedented decommitments nationwide once visits open up.
2) If we are winning and scoring points, we will sign our share of those kids.

My only worry right now is team performance. The staff needs to identify the right guys and build relationships, but this recruiting season is still in the first inning.

1) There are going to be unprecedented decommitments nationwide once visits open up.
2) If we are winning and scoring points, we will sign our share of those kids.

My only worry right now is team performance. The staff needs to identify the right guys and build relationships, but this recruiting season is still in the first inning.
This is where I don’t get a kid like Dematrius Davis making another commitment. He decommits from VT, can’t take visits but will commit to Auburn now??? He’s good enough to wait. Why not wait?

Well Hickson just got 2 studs Chaney and Rooster, Field got Seymore, Arroyo, Brantley, Banda deserves a pass getting Harrell and Williams, Patke, Rumph, and Baker suck, and Stroud got Chantz Williams and I’m sure he played a part getting Roche.
Hickson didn’t get chaney, field didn’t get seymore, arroyo, and really not Brantley but I will give you that one. We got chantz cause none of his top schools which Miami wasn’t In wouldn’t take him and roche came to Miami because of king. If we had not got king he wasn’t coming.

Advertisement
Hickson didn’t get chaney, field didn’t get seymore, arroyo, and really not Brantley but I will give you that one. We got chantz cause none of his top schools which Miami wasn’t In wouldn’t take him and roche came to Miami because of king. If we had not got king he wasn’t coming.
Well Seymore and Arroyo has Field listed as their primary recruiters

As a whole we’ve recruited above our record but when we go up against Auburn, Bama, UGA & Tennessee, it seems like we always lose. I get Bama and even Clemson right now - maybe UGA too - but the others??? They clearly have better recruiters, bags or not.

We seem to hold our own with RB’s and somewhat with TE’s but even with TE’s, we don’t kill everyone else.

As a whole we’ve recruited above our record but when we go up against Auburn, Bama, UGA & Tennessee, it seems like we always lose. I get Bama and even Clemson right now - maybe UGA too - but the others??? They clearly have better recruiters, bags or not.
Yes they have better recruiters and the sec schools have that sec name behind them and the kids want to go there

Advertisement
“ Lol at barely any results” Out of the 6 corners on the roster it’s 5 4 star dbs at the position. How in the **** does the cb room look like a joke? Y’all people just say anything apparently on here

Last 2 classes
Flipped Christian Williams from LSU basically and beat Corey raymond

Flipped tecory couch from Michigan and don brown

Got issiah dunson late from over Texas and ole miss.

Its not that hard to sign a 4 star CB... especially when you whiff so often your group lacks depth.

Its not that hard to sign a 4 star CB... especially when you whiff so often your group lacks depth.
Y’all keep talking about corners lacking depth but obviously diaz doesn’t think so. He said they still have room for transfers. They haven’t even looked at bringing in a corner. And they don’t use a bunch of corners in this defense anyway

Who is "they" in this post?
I don't like using "us" because although a die hard fan and former student, I never played at UM. But on this site I do know that "us" refers to UM. Not trying to be a smart *** but is "they" the UM coaching staff?
US!!!!!

Advertisement
Miami not recruiting well. The pandemic and extended dead period favors us yet recruiting is very underwhelming especially on defense. If we win this season and don’t recruit coveted elite players, than several coaches need to be given a pink slip regardless of player development. Rumph and Patke are on the hot seat.
It’s May.

Advertisement
I said this elsewhere, but it is incredible how bad of a staff Manny put together, even considering his lack of a network or coaching tree. You can make a strong argument that he needed to replace 6-8 of his assistants after year one, including both coordinators. I am hoping cleaning house on the defensive side on top of what we did was too much turnover for one year and the defensive staff either tightens up this year or some are shown the door.

That Saban quote was some ****. Lumped us right in with Maryland. Hope you are doing well in these weird times.
I'm good as can be I suppose. Hope same goes for you brother. Myself I don't see him making changes necessary on defensive side of the ball. He feels his system is good enough to get by with them in place & their his boys. The reality is IF lashlee is creative enough in this spread and the line holds up any, than with the schedule we play yearly we should be top 10 coming into acccg where we get exposed. It's only against the top teir squads well run into trouble & his boys won't cut it. Doubt that changes

I'm good as can be I suppose. Hope same goes for you brother. Myself I don't see him making changes necessary on defensive side of the ball. He feels his system is good enough to get by with them in place & their his boys. The reality is IF lashlee is creative enough in this spread and the line holds up any, than with the schedule we play yearly we should be top 10 coming into acccg where we get exposed. It's only against the top teir squads well run into trouble & his boys won't cut it. Doubt that changes
My gut is telling me he doesn’t either. Maybe a guy like Patke he finds a way to get a landing spot to replace with a recruiter, but I can’t see him moving the 3-4 that need to go. I hope to god we win 10 games this year and repeat it the following, and at some point Baker grows and Manny realizes he doesn’t need to blitz so much. IF those things happen and he can get a stud recruiter on the defensive side, maybe he can parlay that into building things in steps.

I guess the big thing is we need to crawl and walk before we can sprint, and that is going to take some time and patience. But we also need to be smart to get there and that’s gonna take a long look in the mirror for everyone on staff. I’d love nothing more than in 3-5 years to turn to my buddy at an ACCCG and say I was dead *** wrong about Manny and he is that dude.

Advertisement
Back