Lol check this crooting update out

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
- they would take either Milroe or Davis but we’re ****ed.

- They offered Bubba Chandler and he’s leaning Clemson so we’re ****ed

- the 2 RB idea for the class is alive and well

- Rumor that Jayden Hood was going to commit to Michigan but mom held it off. Lol

- They like Troutman (of course they do, they’re allergic to hard work) and he would emerge at Mike Back

- no one knows where they stand with Jaden Alexis

- We might get an OV from Nyland Green ( hahahahaha yea ok) and they’re talking to Knowles and Gonzales as well (bout time). Still evaluating McGhee (take your time, it’s not like UGA just offered or anything).

- Three names to know on the Dline are Albert Regis, Naquan Brown, and Kareem Grant.

- NRK is an OU vs. UM battle. This is what happens when you wait around...

- Still talking with Jarrid Williams.

I need some whiskey....it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.

Advertisement

- Rumor that Jayden Hood was going to commit to Michigan but mom held it off. Lol

- They like Troutman (of course they do, they’re allergic to hard work) and he would emerge at Mike Back

- We might get an OV from Nyland Green ( hahahahaha yea ok) and they’re talking to Knowles and Gonzales as well (bout time). Still evaluating McGhee (take your time, it’s not like UGA just offered or anything).

- Three names to know on the Dline are Albert Regis, Naquan Brown, and Kareem Grant.

You're quickly becoming one of my least favorite posters on the site. Good work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have 13 commits as of 5/15 and I would say almost all of them are solid. Does this current listing lack juice/playmakers? Absolutely, but that will change assuming we play this year and the new Lashlee/King offense is pretty good.

Biggest concern right now is not having a QB locked in. They often commit early and shut it down. We need to get one soon hopefully before August.

Advertisement
We have 13 commits as of 5/15 and I would say almost all of them are solid. Does this current listing lack juice/playmakers? Absolutely, but that will change assuming we play this year and the new Lashlee/King offense is pretty good.

Biggest concern right now is not having a QB locked in. They often commit early and shut it down. We need to get one soon hopefully before August.
You also forgot to mention our CB board moves around like it’s in the military...

That's why I wouldn't mind getting little Tua. Can't go this cycle empty handed at qb. Need to get one to refill that beer.

Advertisement
That's a fair point and we should definitely recruit that position better but at the end of the day our CB is pretty good and has talent.
In fairness, it's a pretty down year locally at corner. Jason Marshall and Ricardo Hallman are probably the highest rated pure corners in the area but the Palmetto kids are slapdicks so who the heck knows what they'll do and Hallman seems to be leaning Wisconsin for whatever reason. After that, you have a handful of in-state kids who are national recruits but a significant drop off at the local level.

I’m in Casablanca too.

2 rbs is a must. Abso****inglutely can't take 1. I feel Hood will commit here within the month or two, cornerback recruiting is a ****show per usual, would love to get some WR's on board, and I have no clue what will happen at QB.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back