Lol check this crooting update out

Advertisement
- they would take either Milroe or Davis but we’re ****ed.

- They offered Bubba Chandler and he’s leaning Clemson so we’re ****ed

- the 2 RB idea for the class is alive and well

- Rumor that Jayden Hood was going to commit to Michigan but mom held it off. Lol

- They like Troutman (of course they do, they’re allergic to hard work) and he would emerge at Mike Back

- no one knows where they stand with Jaden Alexis

- We might get an OV from Nyland Green ( hahahahaha yea ok) and they’re talking to Knowles and Gonzales as well (bout time). Still evaluating McGhee (take your time, it’s not like UGA just offered or anything).

- Three names to know on the Dline are Albert Regis, Naquan Brown, and Kareem Grant.

- NRK is an OU vs. UM battle. This is what happens when you wait around...

- Still talking with Jarrid Williams.

I need some whiskey....it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
Who is "they" in this post?
I don't like using "us" because although a die hard fan and former student, I never played at UM. But on this site I do know that "us" refers to UM. Not trying to be a smart *** but is "they" the UM coaching staff?

I don't like using "us" because although a die hard fan and former student, I never played at UM. But on this site I do know that "us" refers to UM. Not trying to be a smart *** but is "they" the UM coaching staff?
They = staff

They is everyone except Baker, Rumph, and Patke because they don’t recruit. They just collect checks and pretend like they are good at their jobs. So kind of what I do.

Advertisement
I thought the same thing lol... I was like **** this is the worst recruiting update I've ever seen. Everything he said was bed news

That's bull**** tbh... Ivins might be ****y sometimes but his widespread of Recruiting info is more accurate then any other cane analysis.
Because there isn’t anyone else who bothers giving us recruiting info. I’d rather go to a couple posters on here for that. We have the worst beat writers/sources in the country.

Advertisement
If you ever listen to Ivins on his podcast the dude sounds like he has zero confidence or assurance in anything he says. Probably is a limp handshake kinda guy so I take him with a big *** grain of salt.
If you give a weak *** handshake then I don't want to be associated with you lol.

Advertisement
Because there isn’t anyone else who bothers giving us recruiting info. I’d rather go to a couple posters on here for that. We have the worst beat writers/sources in the country.
Barry Jackson gives good info from time to time. The posters on here who give us info usually only tell us the big things. Ivins has info for all the small to large things when it comes to recruiting. He's plugged in with these recruits and travels all over the place watching them compete and talking to them. The problem is you have to pay for his information

Barry Jackson gives good info from time to time. The posters on here who give us info usually only tell us the big things. Ivins has info for all the small to large things when it comes to recruiting. He's plugged in with these recruits and travels all over the place watching them compete and talking to them. The problem is you have to pay for his information
Don't you think someone on here could provide that information for us? Instead people give us Barry's and Ivins stuff.

Advertisement
Fck it just win some games and the rest will take care of itself. We have the talent on the current roster to take care of business in the coastal, so let’s go out and prove it.

To be fair, anyone who offers recruiting info, whether employed to do so or not, gets ripped to shreds on this board. If you're bold enough to put yourself out there, I salute you

Advertisement
Back