Lol check this crooting update out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey, i agree we missed on some guys..well alot of guys but we do have talent not enough depth in cb room but i feel our safety room is second to none! Top end talent and depth!

Advertisement
Barry Jackson gives good info from time to time. The posters on here who give us info usually only tell us the big things. Ivins has info for all the small to large things when it comes to recruiting. He's plugged in with these recruits and travels all over the place watching them compete and talking to them. The problem is you have to pay for his information

I'm pretty sure half of what Jackson feeds us comes from Ivins. He has some staff members who tell him some things. But it's obvious no one trusts him with the real juice. ... Honestly, the lack of info stems from how tight lipped the staff and players are. That's normally a good thing. Our problem is we don't trust our coaches to close the deal.

I'm pretty sure half of what Jackson feeds us comes from Ivins. He has some staff members who tell him some things. But it's obvious no one trusts him with the real juice. ... Honestly, the lack of info stems from how tight lipped the staff and players are. That's normally a good thing. Our problem is we don't trust our coaches to close the deal.
Agreed. I don’t mind that the coaches are quiet about stuff just close it out. Also it doesn’t help if you go 6-7 either. We could have gotten some good *** players if we didn’t **** the bed the last 3 games of the season.

Advertisement
Barry's articles most times line up with things coming from the Rivals insiders. I've read threads over the last few years where Ivins have basically come out and said that he's heard the opposite of Barry's articles. But it's possible that he takes from both Rivals & 247 &/or he has other sources.

He takes stuff from all these boards. And the University writers.

Oklahoma about to go on a huge recruiting binge... they've got guys lined up behind the scenes and guys waiting to go public when Caleb Williams does. That kid has even been coming into the "virtual visits" they've done in the past two weeks. Not even a well kept secret any more.

This extended "dead period" is not going to help Miami. IDK what kind of "virtual visits" our staff is doing but from reading around on some of the 247 boards, schools like OU, LSU, USC to name a few, are going all out . Big name "guests", other recruits, visits tailored to the individual recruit. It's going to be really important to be in this game the longer the dead period goes.

Kids are definitely committing out of concern for not being able to take visits before their season starts - IF they have a high school season.

Advertisement
Barry has made a 30 year career out of citing other's work. He literally has zero sources and often references Rivals and Canesport when he writes recruiting articles. He's the biggest hack in a town full of hacks.

- they would take either Milroe or Davis but we’re ****ed.

- They offered Bubba Chandler and he’s leaning Clemson so we’re ****ed

- the 2 RB idea for the class is alive and well

- Rumor that Jayden Hood was going to commit to Michigan but mom held it off. Lol

- They like Troutman (of course they do, they’re allergic to hard work) and he would emerge at Mike Back

- no one knows where they stand with Jaden Alexis

- We might get an OV from Nyland Green ( hahahahaha yea ok) and they’re talking to Knowles and Gonzales as well (bout time). Still evaluating McGhee (take your time, it’s not like UGA just offered or anything).

- Three names to know on the Dline are Albert Regis, Naquan Brown, and Kareem Grant.

- NRK is an OU vs. UM battle. This is what happens when you wait around...

- Still talking with Jarrid Williams.

I need some whiskey....it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
fuqin amateurs getting paid like a Class A staff.

Miami not recruiting well. The pandemic and extended dead period favors us yet recruiting is very underwhelming especially on defense. If we win this season and don’t recruit coveted elite players, than several coaches need to be given a pink slip regardless of player development. Rumph and Patke are on the hot seat.

Advertisement
Back