Lol check this crooting update out

Advertisement
Im trying to see something. Where is this ELITE recruiting taking place ANYWHERE in this 2021 class yet folks only on mike rumph head? Y’all mfs being acting weird af to keep it a buck

Cause Rumph is the only one that’s been on this staff for this long with barely any results lol, our CB room is looking like a joke right now if we’re being honest.

They couldn’t wait for it, drama queen *** Mfs. Anyone worried about recruiting like that right now is tripping, win and sh*t will turn around quickly. 2020 class should be a reminder of how quick sh*t changes in recruiting. Mfs just need to quit being annoying about this sh*t no cap
17C1C4A9-FFD4-42A6-A680-48F33E24754C.gif

Advertisement
Cause Rumph is the only one that’s been on this staff for this long with barely any results lol, our CB room is looking like a joke right now if we’re being honest.
“ Lol at barely any results” Out of the 6 corners on the roster it’s 5 4 star dbs at the position. How in the **** does the cb room look like a joke? Y’all people just say anything apparently on here

Last 2 classes
Flipped Christian Williams from LSU basically and beat Corey raymond

Flipped tecory couch from Michigan and don brown

Got issiah dunson late from over Texas and ole miss.

“ Lol at barely any results” Out of the 6 corners on the roster it’s 5 4 star dbs at the position. How in the **** does the cb room look like a joke? Y’all people just say anything apparently on here

Last 2 classes

Rumph has done about a B- or C+ job... Def not terrible. Lol people think if your not pulling in a class with Ed Reed Sean Taylor and Antrel Rolle then you failed.

Last 2 classes

That's all fine and dandy. But

1)QPs very dirst sentence contains "the six corners on the roster" which is a major failure right there;
2) every year Rumph has been here there has been at least one elite local CB (CJ Henderson, Ty Campbell, Patrick Surtain, Tyrique Stevenson, Jaiden Francois, Jason Marshall) and despite the fact that Rumph coached two of them from their early teens thru high school, he has struck out completely;
3) he is completely overrated as a coach otherwise by now he would have been able to master being a DB and not just a CB coach. You know, like every top program has.

Advertisement
That's all fine and dandy. But

1)QPs very dirst sentence contains "the six corners on the roster" which is a major failure right there;
2) every year Rumph has been here there has been at least one elite local CB (CJ Henderson, Ty Campbell, Patrick Surtain, Tyrique Stevenson, Jaiden Francois, Jason Marshall) and despite the fact that Rumph coached two of them from their early teens thru high school, he has struck out completely;
3) he is completely overrated as a coach otherwise by now he would have been able to master being a DB and not just a CB coach. You know, like every top program has.
Banda recruited tyrique stevenson and Jaiden Francois, why are you attributing those losses on the trail to rumph? Y’all act like those dbs ain’t make the right decision by not coming here anyways. Cj henderson just went top 10, surtain will be a first rounder next year, is what It is. Same thing with most elite south Florida receivers going To bama to go first round in cooper, Ridley, jerry jeudy etc. Campbell and surtain went to the it programs on that stage, most elite broward recruits are bandwagoners ANYWAY and they were getting recruited by 2 of the top 3 defensive back recruiters in the country in nick saban and kirby smart, why are you surprised?

It’s only 6 corners on the roster because some of the cbs they could have had Asante Samuel, Jaden Davis etc we slow played them early on despite rumph connection with both and then tried to turn up the Heat late in the recruitment, that’s not on rumph as he wanted them early on. Additionally having a cb transfer(bethel), 1 move to another positon(frierson), 1 retire(malek Young), 1 leave early(bandy), 3 1 and done/2 year guys will hurt ANYONES depth at a position because that’s exactly what happened here. If the juniors don’t leave early this year at the position Miami should finally get back to regular numbers at cb in 2021

Why do people feel they know what spot were in one way or another? Most recruiting convos(reporters etc)come from drastic misinformation.
You’re definitely closer to all this stuff than us. We can only go by what’s posted in these updates, articles with these kids and people with info talking on here. We in better shape with CBs than we think?

You’re definitely closer to all this stuff than us. We can only go by what’s posted in these updates, articles with these kids and people with info talking on here. We in better shape with CBs than we think?
Honestly bruh I don't know where we at right now. I been tied up between trying to keep business on point and living life during a pandemic. I'm just saying I know how Mike recruits & I know his viewpoints. He gets blamed for anything that transpires and has among the least to do with it. Far as recruiting tales most kids get a kick out of all the attention and leading people one way or another. Until late in the game you ain't getting more than 20% of reality.

Advertisement
The really funny **** is it's the support staff and your lead recruiter who are supposed to handle all that. These same clowns on here swear by those individuals. I'll keep DeMarcus. I fvck with Jorge but the entire team can't stand him. The other Ace recruiter isn't worth mentioning as anything but he reminds me of a dude was my uncle's uncle. His name was Tom. Mandy tightened up the staff overall this year from a support and offensive role perspective. Now if only he would finish trimming that fat. That homeboy spot keeps us considered second tier. You see what savan said about us. Lol
I said this elsewhere, but it is incredible how bad of a staff Manny put together, even considering his lack of a network or coaching tree. You can make a strong argument that he needed to replace 6-8 of his assistants after year one, including both coordinators. I am hoping cleaning house on the defensive side on top of what we did was too much turnover for one year and the defensive staff either tightens up this year or some are shown the door.

That Saban quote was some ****. Lumped us right in with Maryland. Hope you are doing well in these weird times.

Advertisement

Last 2 classes

We have one proven CB on our roster and none of our recent corners have been developed into NFL players.

We have one proven CB on our roster and none of our recent corners have been developed into NFL players.

Might even be worse than that. I like Blades and think he will step it up this year, but I am not sure he can be considered a "proven" starter at CB... at least not P5. And all Ivey has proven to me is that he needs to get serious and get focused on football. Cut the mental errors.

Banda recruited tyrique stevenson and Jaiden Francois, why are you attributing those losses on the trail to rumph? Y’all act like those dbs ain’t make the right decision by not coming here anyways. Cj henderson just went top 10, surtain will be a first rounder next year, is what It is. Same thing with most elite south Florida receivers going To bama to go first round in cooper, Ridley, jerry jeudy etc. Campbell and surtain went to the it programs on that stage, most elite broward recruits are bandwagoners ANYWAY and they were getting recruited by 2 of the top 3 defensive back recruiters in the country in nick saban and kirby smart, why are you surprised?

It’s only 6 corners on the roster because some of the cbs they could have had Asante Samuel, Jaden Davis etc we slow played them early on despite rumph connection with both and then tried to turn up the Heat late in the recruitment, that’s not on rumph as he wanted them early on. Additionally having a cb transfer(bethel), 1 move to another positon(frierson), 1 retire(malek Young), 1 leave early(bandy), 3 1 and done/2 year guys will hurt ANYONES depth at a position because that’s exactly what happened here. If the juniors don’t leave early this year at the position Miami should finally get back to regular numbers at cb in 2021

What a load of loser bullsh!t. Rumph still stealing checks from UM is one of several black marks on Manny Diaz' resumé. Possibly the worst of them.

Might even be worse than that. I like Blades and think he will step it up this year, but I am not sure he can be considered a "proven" starter at CB... at least not P5. And all Ivey has proven to me is that he needs to get serious and get focused on football. Cut the mental errors.

Yeah I was definitely being generous by saying proven. I do believe he will have a big year next season tho.

Advertisement
Back