Lol check this crooting update out

Advertisement
Rumph has done about a B- or C+ job... Def not terrible. Lol people think if your not pulling in a class with Ed Reed Sean Taylor and Antrel Rolle then you failed.

Ed Reed was a 2* with 3 offers.

If Rumph took in a kid like that, yall would hang him. I mean look at Tyson Campbell. Kid was all world in HS with 1st round Size and Speed. Now he might be in the transfer portal if he doesnt start this year.

Lol man Rumph has been here going on 5 years. Most of our WR targets haven’t decided and when in a good spot with a few of those guys, we just need the season. What top 247 CB prospect are we in a good spot with, Brock? It’s the same story, rinse and repeat. CB and LB recruiting is continually suspect.
what top 247 prospects are we in a good spot with period?

Advertisement
Might even be worse than that. I like Blades and think he will step it up this year, but I am not sure he can be considered a "proven" starter at CB... at least not P5. And all Ivey has proven to me is that he needs to get serious and get focused on football. Cut the mental errors.
Blades gave up 18 receptions for 240 yards 0 tds allowed in his first year starting. Lol at not proven at p5 level. Y’all mfs just say anything once again

Advertisement
Man stfu, even in games blades didn’t start he played starter minutes too. Blades had one of best coverage grades in the country last year too. Put some respect on his name, you just hating at this point

No. You're just white knighting as usual.

Put your emotions in your handbag for a minute and read what I actually wrote. Saying I'm not sure a rising junior with 7 career starts can be considered a proven starter at CB at the P5 level is hating?!? If that qualifies for hating to you, then you need to toughen the fvck up.

Here we go Brock is all hot and bothered again. Riding the nuts of a coach who is 7 for 62 on the recruiting trail.
Man foh, recruiting is ****** everywhere this cycle for obvious reasons(we have been trash the last 2 years and we are in a pandemic)... but y’all got rumph d*ck all up in y’all mouth only wanting to talk about uncertainties in cb recruiting this cycle but none elsewhere outside of oline and tight end, imagine that... Whole class is not up to par at ANY position outside of oline and tight end and that’s facts

I look at it this way. If we can hang Top 20 recruiting class up to season’s start (may only take George and Ishamel to stick in Top 20) and then pop 4-0, which SHOULD happen, we could explode.

First three games are at home, it may only take a couple dominant performances to reel in Brinson and Kinchens. Give Hood a lot to think about.

Advertisement
And pull a kid via virtual visit like Nabers or the DE in Conn. Get one of those and George and Ishamel, that’s 16 kids going into the season. Not ideal but good starting point.

King and Lashlee scoring 35+ per will help us recruit both sides of ball.

Mostly WRs. Jacolby George is about to commit. Brinson waiting on our on field product. Nabers. Prospects are generally in wait and see mode coming off 6-7, but our CB board is a mess as usual.
That’s not good position sir lol. We are not in good position anywhere. Not looking good at qb, shaky rb commit, no wr committed even though I think we will be fine there, highest ranked defensive recruit is rumored to be flipping to uf in collins and not really in a good position for any other DTs, Top Lb target looks like he about to go to michigan,not in good position for any 4-5 star cb, no safeties are committed but it isn’t looking good their either. So you tell me who else board is looking great?

That’s not good position sir lol. We are not in good position anywhere. Not looking good at qb, shaky rb commit, no wr committed even though I think we will be fine there, highest ranked defensive recruit is rumored to be flipping to uf in collins and not really in a good position for any other DTs, Top Lb target looks like he about to go to michigan,not in good position for any 4-5 star cb, no safeties are committed but it isn’t looking good their either. So you tell me who else board is looking great?
I literally said WRs. Nabers and George we lead for and George is committing in a matter of weeks. Then you start naming positions that I haven’t mentioned at all.

Advertisement
Blades gave up 18 receptions for 240 yards 0 tds allowed in his first year starting. Lol at not proven at p5 level. Y’all mfs just say anything once again
59694C03-7301-4F55-A293-33729528CA8A.gif

Man foh, recruiting is ****** everywhere this cycle for obvious reasons(we have been trash the last 2 years and we are in a pandemic)... but y’all got rumph d*ck all up in y’all mouth only wanting to talk about uncertainties in cb recruiting this cycle but none elsewhere outside of oline and tight end, imagine that... Whole class is not up to par at ANY position outside of oline and tight end and that’s facts
Go eat some steak that will put you in a good mood.

Advertisement
Back