Logan Sagapolu Oregon OG Transfers to Miami

Improving the run game starts today with this young man and Mirabal getting him to come to Miami. Imagine leading the ACC in Pass Blocking AND Run Blocking??? It’s very possible and likely in my opinion.

Miami has talent on the roster that needs to be coached up (Mirabal) and if they add another monster like this young man at the guard position and add a beast at the Center position .

Multiple backs will eat next Fall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
His screenshot says "I know thats four that in now" before the kid entered the portal.

I'm not a judge here, idc about proving anything.

But with Manny Navarro lurking around and all the other snitch writers miami has...why give them ammunition to snoop around and investigate.

Anyway, cribby is an adult. He can decide what to do.
I’ve explained how the portal game is played by the kids and their families. It’s no secret. Every school plays it the same way, no direct contact with coaches or staff and you’re gucci. There’s a reason most quality kids hit the portal and have a spot super fast.

But I deleted it. It’s no biggie.

I’ve explained how the portal game is played by the kids and their families. It’s no secret. Every school plays it the same way, no direct contact with coaches or staff and you’re gucci. There’s a reason most quality kids hit the portal and have a spot super fast.

But I deleted it. It’s no biggie.
I follow bro. Just don't trust the ppl who cover our team. Its all good!

Advertisement
rl0zclx.gif

Advertisement

His weight room strength translates to the field pretty clear based on his film. His hands must be made up of the same stuff that Thor's hammer is made of. He's really light on his feet and moves well on his feet for a person his size. Would like to see him stop standing straight up out of his stance and be more flexible at the hip. That stuff can be coached up though.

I'm really Intrigued by him playing NT here. His film of him playing defense isn't bad at all. He can definitely clog up a couple lanes with his size.

Advertisement
Back