Logan Sagapolu Oregon OG Transfers to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
The bar plus the 12 steel plates we can make out for sure, so that 13 x 45 = 585. The outer look like bumper plates which could be 45 or 55. So, 675-695. Couldn't tell if he had 2.5 on there to try and go for 700. Either way he moved that pretty easily and controlled.
Yeah that movement was very controlled and stable. The amount of power generated by his core, quads, glutes etc...is insane! As long as it translates to the field of play we gucci.

For everybody who bashes Flagg, look who was behind him. May not be a great prototype player (not his fault he was pushed on the field so early) but that’s the team guy you want. You need guys like him on your team.
I dont think anybody has ever questioned him as team guy.. Dude probably has everything else you look for in a player and thats why it gives him an edge with coaches and primarily his mental makeup and integrity got him a scholarship.. Dude is just limited physically, but he will max out with effort and hard work all that good stuff..

Advertisement
Yeah that movement was very controlled and stable. The amount of power generated by his core, quads, glutes etc...is insane! As long as it translates to the field of play we gucci.
Yea, those stability muscles are extremely important. Core, posterior chain. Like you said, as long as he translates to the field and plays with a good base he has the strength and looks like balance to be a good mauler. Fingers crossed.

I love 320+ offensive linemen. We in it for some serious OLinemen. Headed in the right direction. Run game here we come. Anybody got a verified weight or Issiah Walker recently?

Advertisement
For everybody who bashes Flagg, look who was behind him. May not be a great prototype player (not his fault he was pushed on the field so early) but that’s the team guy you want. You need guys like him on your team.
Agree. The real nitty gritty here is how many scholarships per cycle we should be giving guys who do it all off the field but disappoint on it.

Scaife is an All-ACC OL, he's a lock to start next year imo. But landing Sagapolu could move Scaife to C, which is probably his best chance of playing in the NFL anyways
Interrstimg. You think so? You don't think he's got as much a shot at OG?

Advertisement
He's always a Cane regardless .ore than most here more than me. He wasn't pushed to early he is what he is. It's not his fault he took the offer. If they offer me I would perform like a scrub but I'll be happy af to be a cane. You are who u are but I'm sure he's loving it up

Advertisement
Back