Logan Sagapolu Oregon OG Transfers to Miami

Advertisement
Funny Face Reaction GIF

@Confidence1000 Please tell this man this ain't it.
**** nah it ain’t it & he should be banned for talking like dat! Why would any man say sum like dat about another man regardless if he’s playing or not? Jesus Christ!!!!!

NYSOM's grindr profile lists him with a 10" ****.
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yooooo! Jesus F Christ! U need to hit the ***** button & be banned! Idc whether u mute me or not! This is ridiculous! No man should say dis about another man whether he’s playing or not!! Maudes get dis guy outta here at least for a week bc he’s outta line & OUTRAGEOUS

This young man would be a huge transfer pickup for Miami and needed his own thread.

Go Canes

Nice pull he but straps will be the weak link in his training relying on them every time weight gets heavy.
A legitimate deadlift is NO straps this is the true definition of true power .
Straps are to only be used in heavy rack work never in your deadlifts , you’ll never truly know your strength since straps are assisting the pull not your grip / forearms , they’ll never get stronger he’ll get stuck / wall and wonder why.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yooooo! Jesus F Christ! U need to hit the ***** button & be banned! Idc whether u mute me or not! This is ridiculous! No man should say dis about another man whether he’s playing or not!! Maudes get dis guy outta here at least for a week bc he’s outta line & OUTRAGEOUS

Loosen up you nickers, C1. My money says NYSOM would lol at my snarky comment, which was 100% said in jest, just as his entire persona was made in jest. If it's truly upsetting to you, pause me, Maude me, whatever.

Advertisement
Idk what the **** this staff be doing in the portal
Honestly, I'm not sure anyone does. There are reasonable guesses on this board, but, at this point, the staff appears to be a clandestine CIA operation.

Advertisement
Idk what the **** this staff be doing in the portal

What about D$'s 5/3 Bank was confusing? They're all over a bunch of guys that he named and a bunch of others that we wouldn't name.

We know they need a WR or 2, another CB and "DB" or two, another LB or two, and a RB. They're also looking for a backup QB (good luck with that) and trying to be opportunistic with OL if any good ones show interest.

Advertisement
Back