Lo preaching on twitter

Not sticking up for Richt here, I’ve lost respect for him weeks ago but Lingard and Williams need to grow the **** up. You have a problem with a coach talk to them directly and don’t post it on social media like a *****.
That's why your RB Coach shouldn't be calling players Cancers in the media & taking shots at multiple guys on weekly basis in interviews, it causes fissures.

Yall are so hungry to jump on the players that you keep completely overlooking why they're reacting that way. They've tuned out the coaching staff because the staff has done nothing but throw them under the bus.

Advertisement
Just seems like a mutiny type situation going on ...coaches vs players.
To say these players will quit, or have already quit, on the coaches is an understatement of the highest order.
BIG problem.

This disconnect between coaches and players isnt sustainable. Regardless of who’s right or wrong & the false promises...Lingard tweeting these things are a bad look for our program. More importantly, his tweets, and Jarren’s, mean there are issues in the lockerroom. The stars of your top ten recruiting class, who are all freshmen, shouldnt be adding fuel to the fire.

A loss to UF next year will bury Richt’s time at Umiami

By hook or crook

These players aren’t stupid

They know that Richts offense is the problem and he keeps blaming the players (ie; execution)

He’s losing the team and **** like this makes it clear

5 star RB who was the opposite of a diva during the recruiting process and all we’ve heard is how he’s a workout warrior since he got on campus.

Once a dude like that is publicly going at a coach things are not good

Yup. Its like Richt loves digging the whole deeper for himself. Bad move. Weak move. Desperate move. Richt is a fraud.

Cowardly to post stuff on social media...Richt should have banned it during the season like Bama & Clemson...

Advertisement
This environment will be more toxic then Golden left it. Richt is done here. Doesn't have the mentality a Miami coach needs. As much as we ripped on coach O (not saying we need him) we need that kinda fire on the sidelines. We need someone to show some emotion. That's my biggest gripe with Richt. The man is lifeless.

That's why your RB Coach shouldn't be calling players Cancers in the media & taking shots at multiple guys on weekly basis in interviews, it causes fissures.

Yall are so hungry to jump on the players that you keep completely overlooking why they're reacting that way. They've tuned out the coaching staff because the staff has done nothing but throw them under the bus.

These coaches have recruited kids that take this game very serious and losing is not what they are happy about, especially when they know the game like the coaches and understand some of the team issues. I'm with the players here. Kind of like the frustration the players were displaying in the LSU game at the lack of production from Malik. Coach needs to respect that. sick of Richt and his bull crap. I remember the defensive players like Luther Robinson, tracey Howard and a few others that were highly ranked doing stuff like this about Goldie!

Advertisement
Cowardly to post stuff on social media...Richt should have banned it during the season like Bama & Clemson...

You are living in the 80s .. this is the miilinial gen... you can't ban social media from them ...
Coaches need to earn their say with these kids..

You are living in the 80s .. this is the miilinial gen... you can't ban social media from them ...
Coaches need to earn their say with these kids..

Entitlement is one of the reasons we are in the shape we are in, and has been for some time. One person not doing their job can cost a game, and yes a cancer can destroy a team. That said, AD down is responsible for the staff hired, and the players recruited. Brown calling players cancers in public is unbelievable, just take care of this issue(s) and move on. The failure of this and prior staffs is of epic proportions, but it starts at the top.

Basically, I could care less what generation the player comes from, follow rules set or hit the road. If it is no social media, so be it. Discipline is important to the game, and we lack at it as well.

Said it for some time, we need a SOB coach here, not a friend to the players.

Advertisement
More smoke that Williams is bouncing. What a **** show.
Not necessarily lingard said he believe in his qbs, anything is possible with an opportunity but loyalty is the code?, I forgot It’s business.
And then Williams responded with “Real talk”

I’m in the ‘CMR should retire’ camp but he should absolutely bring in Kelly Bryant for a visit. Maybe Bryant is a fit, maybe not. Rosier is leaving, and I’d wager Weldon transfers. Since no high school QBs are being recruited a third player is needed. I’d prefer a high school QB but if they can’t secure a commit from a top QB look at transfers.

If Perry or Williams are afraid of competition, too bad. Transfer.

If Bryant wants to be handed the job, pick another school.

Perry has looked better than Malik this year (2nd year player vs 5th year player), yet Malik got the benefit of the doubt. It's Richt's m.o. to always go with upper classmen whether they're more talented or not.

If Bryant were brought in, I would imagine it's the same type of QB competition that we saw where Malik got a majority, if not all of the 1st team reps.

Short summary - it wouldn't be a QB competition.

Advertisement
Why even bring Kelly Bryant on a visit why would he come here if players on the team dont want him here smfh

Kicking the can down the road. Richt has deluded many into thinking QB is the issue and this buys him more time for that excuse.

It's Al Golden all over again.

I don't know how guys are ragging on the players. If you were in your every day job, yet your boss is ******** up, then your boss throws you under the proverbial bus, are you going to be happy about it and just ignore it? Fck no. That's what's going on here. We're also seeing less talented upper classmen playing over the more talented youth players. Cam Davis has looked like the best RB (haven't seen much of Lo because of his knee injury) we've seen in a limited sample size. We've seen Rosier stink it up on the field with zero accountability. Yet guys like JW and Perry had to sit on the bench watching that disaster.

Richt hasn't just fumbled the QB situation this year. He's fumbled everything. It's basic Murphy's Law this season.

Words that should NEVER come out of the mouth of a Cane fan: "I hope we lose to UF". Disgraceful.

Despite me wanting Richt gone, losing to UF would be an outright disaster. I'd take this season again next year, so long as we beat UF. I can't imagine those guys holding an L over our heads for the foreseeable future because we don't have another game scheduled with them right now.

Kicking the can down the road. Richt has deluded many into thinking QB is the issue and this buys him more time for that excuse.

Although I agree with you and your line of thinking. Richt's suffering from dementia then if he thinks he can pull "I don't have a QB yet" in year 4.

Advertisement
Back