Lo preaching on twitter

Advertisement
No it wasn't at all. He said under one of the tweets that he sees the QBs on the team working hard everyday and believes in them. Stop creating false b-ull****.
your literally in idiot, how bout you read what I said. I'm talking about Richt not Lo, like I said its probably a mind trick by richt so the qbs can start competing, which they are. Bringing in Bryant will not do anything for this program and Richt knows that. If perry steps up in the next 3 games, if we become bowl eligible, this talk about Kelly Bryant will be no more.

your literally in idiot, how bout you read what I said. Never said anything about Richt not believing in his qb, like I said its probably a mind trick so the qbs can start competing, which they are. Bringing in Bryant will not do anything for this program and Richt knows that. If perry steps up in the next 3 games, if we become bowl eligible, this talk about Kelly Bryant will be no more.

The irony of calling someone an idiot, when you don't understand the difference between your and you're. With that said, I thought you were referring to Lingard's tweet so I apologize for my previous reply.

Advertisement
the tweets are gone. He must have deleted them. got a lot of responses on them, though. Jarren liked one of them.

Imagine how Perry, Williams and Weldon feel right now? While I understand the pros and cons, it Couldn't have happened at a worse time.

The irony of calling someone an idiot, when you don't understand the difference between your and you're. With that said, I thought you were referring to Lingard's tweet so I apologize for my previous reply.

Internet message board Rule #14.B states that:

Schit talk and punch lines must never have typos.

Advertisement
the tweets are gone. He must have deleted them. got a lot of responses on them, though. Jarren liked one of them.

Imagine how Perry, Williams and Weldon feel right now? While I understand the pros and cons, it Couldn't have happened at a worse time.

I’d be ****ed as all **** if inn richt and I listen to this cry to action and homeboy #15 jumps ship

Regardless if Bryant comes or doesn't come. Only one of Perry or Williams can win the job, the other is likely to leave. And who knows if Weldon is on the team or not by then.

All it takes is one injury and we might end up with a walk-on playing. Staff needs to do something about the Qb situation because 3 freshman QBs usually don't stick around together. Three young QBs on roster in the same class is literally the worst place to be, it should've never gotten to this point but it's going to be an issue this off season or next one.

Advertisement
Regardless if Bryant comes or doesn't come. Only one of Perry or Williams can win the job, the other is likely to leave. And who knows if Weldon is on the team or not by then.

All it takes is one injury and we might end up with a walk-on playing. Staff needs to do something about the Qb situation because 3 freshman QBs usually don't stick around together.
Even more reason to space QBs out in each class and take one annually

as bad as Bryant is..hes a better qb than anything we have. His scramble ability alone sets him apart considering our ol will suck again next year

Advertisement
Why even bring Kelly Bryant on a visit why would he come here if players on the team dont want him here smfh
Because our players are good friends with Perry and Williams. They also haven’t seen a good QB in practice so they might not know what one looks like.

this team is a mess!

Lo cant be tweeting anything negative and no current players should be either. That said, CMR shouldnt be out here flirting with other teams QBs when your team has lost 5 straight and all of the QBs, except one (the guy you continue to start regardless of his performance), you recruited!

You have to wonder where the rest of the staffs head are right now. CMR is checked out. But guys like Dugans and Brown are decent position coaches who could get job at other places. Does anyone on that staff have the balls to actually say something ??? Dabo chose a freshman over Bryant and your willing to lose you entire QB room for him?? And maybe your team??

Advertisement
Back