Lo preaching on twitter

If we would have worked hard at getting a QB in the 2019 class instead of going after just one kid from Oregon we wouldn't be trying to grab someone else leftovers at the 11th hour. Just another example of how Richt has mismanaged the QB position since day 1.

Advertisement
If our QBs are better than Kelly, they'll beat him out anyways. Competition breeds excellence, and I say bring him in.

I don't think it's a great look for him to question Richt for trying to make the team better. I see no harm in bringing in another QB.

Agree completely...STFU and welcome any players who are an upgrade & can make the team better. Is he afraid of competition? Does he have any idea how WV is where they are this year....team is filled with JUCO, grad transfers, you name it. You think WV fans are whining about it? Kid needs to grow up.

Dude, not sure where to go with you on this, but here is you backtracking...

Your post 1 I commented on:
"Feel free to make the social media ban and you will never get a top recruit again."

Your post 2 I commented on:
"Yes if we get rolling we can start doing whatever we want. Right now we are not so we need to do whatever we can to land the most recruits."

If we had a social media policy and a player violated to bash the team or coaches he should be suspended or removed from the team in my opinion. If you feel different due to a generational thing, so be it.

Discipline is an important part of the game on the field. Yes players get in trouble off the field, and when they do, they should be met with consequences. I find it ironic that two of the coaches you pointed out Meyer and Fisher had their programs erode around them. Perhaps it was due to the way they haphazardly ran them (you know, inmates running the asylum)? Saban is an unusual story as he seems to be insulated by Emmert and the NCAA, and Dabo is still new to the game, but I do not recall player issues, just cheating innuendoes.

If Williams transfers because of Bryant he’s going to transfer if he gets beat out by Perry too right?

QB in college is s completely different animal, with guys transferring left and right if they don’t stsrt.

If Bryant makes us better we take him if he wants to come. Can’t live in fear of guys leaving.

Advertisement
For the naive guys and just plain dummies, this isn’t about competition. Smart people know that wherever Bryant goes he’s starting. He didn’t leave Clemson to be the backup on a team not as good as Clemson.

These players know the fix is in with a guy like Bryant. To get him you’re going to have to tell him he’s going to start. Wise up, all you old school “he needs to shut his mouth and compete” tough guys.

For the naive guys and just plain dummies, this isn’t about competition. Smart people know that wherever Bryant goes he’s starting. He didn’t leave Clemson to be the backup on a team not as good as Clemson.

These players know the fix is in with a guy like Bryant. To get him you’re going to have to tell him he’s going to start. Wise up, all you old school “he needs to shut his mouth and compete” tough guys.

If that is the case and they think they’ll be better with him, what is your opinion on it occurring?

This entire situation is not only a bad look, but basically is all brought on by **** Poor QB evaluations for 3yrs...and **** Poor QB development...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back