Lo preaching on twitter

Despite me wanting Richt gone, losing to UF would be an outright disaster. I'd take this season again next year, so long as we beat UF. I can't imagine those guys holding an L over our heads for the foreseeable future because we don't have another game scheduled with them right now.

Some of these ppl gotta be trolls no cane fan would ever utter those words hope we lose to UF ever

Advertisement
Entitlement is one of the reasons we are in the shape we are in, and has been for some time. One person not doing their job can cost a game, and yes a cancer can destroy a team. That said, AD down is responsible for the staff hired, and the players recruited. Brown calling players cancers in public is unbelievable, just take care of this issue(s) and move on. The failure of this and prior staffs is of epic proportions, but it starts at the top.

Basically, I could care less what generation the player comes from, follow rules set or hit the road. If it is no social media, so be it. Discipline is important to the game, and we lack at it as well.

Said it for some time, we need a SOB coach here, not a friend to the players.

Richt is an SOB coach. He kicks kids off the team all the time. He is big into "discipline" but it doesn't do ****. The only person that hasn't done their job in all 10 games of the season is Richt. Every top organization in the world allows their top performers leeway in regards to rule breaking.

Feel free to make the social media ban and you will never get a top recruit again.

If our QBs are better than Kelly, they'll beat him out anyways. Competition breeds excellence, and I say bring him in.

I don't think it's a great look for him to question Richt for trying to make the team better. I see no harm in bringing in another QB.

If he was an old school cane he wouldn't be complaining about this. Old school canes will tell you coaches would recruit players to take their jobs in order to create competition. Lingard is complaining about bringing in more competition

him and cam look like old school canes.

Advertisement
If he was an old school cane he wouldn't be complaining about this. Old school canes will tell you coaches would recruit players to take their jobs in order to create competition. Lingard is complaining about bringing in more competition

He didn’t complain about anything. Why would Lingard give a sh*it about the QB competition OTHER THAN simply having his teammate’s back. You guys are making WAY to much out of this.

Despite me wanting Richt gone, losing to UF would be an outright disaster. I'd take this season again next year, so long as we beat UF. I can't imagine those guys holding an L over our heads for the foreseeable future because we don't have another game scheduled with them right now.

If we lose to UF, I'm not sure what I would do. I'm not a rich man, but I have money and I will pony up whatever to get this dude out of here like Kiffin style.

So everybody upset for recruiting a Qb, that might or might not upgrade the position. I don’t understand.

This is the problem. These kids now a days look up to guys like Jalen Ramsey. When I was in HS no one gave af how good Michael Sam was no one respected his ***** ***. Look up to the real savages like Ray Lewis and James Harrison.
jalen ramsey is a savage, and your probably a lot older than this kid, so hime looking up to Ramsey is the same as kids looking up to lewis back in the day.

Advertisement
Richt is an SOB coach. He kicks kids off the team all the time. He is big into "discipline" but it doesn't do ****. The only person that hasn't done their job in all 10 games of the season is Richt. Every top organization in the world allows their top performers leeway in regards to rule breaking.

Feel free to make the social media ban and you will never get a top recruit again.

I wouldn't classify Richt as an SOB type coach in any respect. Howard, Jimmy and Butch would fit the roll.

You do not agree that "discipline" is an important part of the game? Then explain the stupid penalties and how "discipline" would not help.

If our program was rolling under a top staff, you would get kids even with a social media ban. Also, if rolling and we had a ban anyone feeling entitled enough that they would pass would most likely not fit the culture we need anyway. Part of Miami's success was the us against the world mentality, and family atmosphere. I don't think a family should be airing their problems out for the public to see, players or coaches.

jalen ramsey is a savage, and your probably a lot older than this kid, so hime looking up to Ramsey is the same as kids looking up to lewis back in the day.

I am less than 2 years older than Jalen. I see his performance on the field. The boy is sweet and is nothing like Ray. Ray was getting tried for murder and Jalen is talking **** while popping his neck like someones baby mamma.

I wouldn't classify Richt as an SOB type coach in any respect. Howard, Jimmy and Butch would fit the roll.

You do not agree that "discipline" is an important part of the game? Then explain the stupid penalties and how "discipline" would not help.

If our program was rolling under a top staff, you would get kids even with a social media ban. Also, if rolling and we had a ban anyone feeling entitled enough that they would pass would most likely not fit the culture we need anyway. Part of Miami's success was the us against the world mentality, and family atmosphere. I don't think a family should be airing their problems out for the public to see, players or coaches.

Richt suspended/booted more players in his career than any of those guys.

Yes if we get rolling we can start doing whatever we want. Right now we are not so we need to do whatever we can to land the most recruits.

I agree fouls need to stop, but Disciplining kids for off field issues is not going to stop kids from jumping off sides. Aaron Hernandez rarely had false start penalties and he lacked off field discipline. Their is no correlation between the 2.

Advertisement
I am less than 2 years older than Jalen. I see his performance on the field. The boy is sweet and is nothing like Ray. Ray was getting tried for murder and Jalen is talking **** while popping his neck like someones baby mamma.
Welp I'm wrong about your age, but u acting like Ray being on trial for murder makes him a savage. Ray Lewis also testified against his friends in the trial for a plead deal, thats not very OG like, regardless of what you say about jalen talking ****, which is a classic move known by Miami players to get into opponents head, he is a lock down corner.

Lol at Lo's second tweet. I like the kid ! He never lied tho!

Two years ago I started planning my bachelor party around the UF/UM game. My hate for the ppl/person responsible for the current state of this team is at an all time high. Got tons of respect for Pruitt for challenging CMR even tho he was surrounded by his flunkies

Advertisement
Welp I'm wrong about your age, but u acting like Ray being on trial for murder makes him a savage. Ray Lewis also testified against his friends in the trial for a plead deal, thats not very OG like, regardless of what you say about jalen talking ****, which is a classic move known by Miami players to get into opponents head, he is a lock down corner.

He took the stand, but he never snitched on his boy and said he didn't know who did it. I have no problem with talking ****, but when you are talking **** with a lisp and popping your neck like a ho there is a problem.

The boy acts like a straight *****. He may be good at football but he is still a hoe.

He definitely reminds me of ray. Great call.

Richt suspended/booted more players in his career than any of those guys.

Yes if we get rolling we can start doing whatever we want. Right now we are not so we need to do whatever we can to land the most recruits.

I agree fouls need to stop, but Disciplining kids for off field issues is not going to stop kids from jumping off sides. Aaron Hernandez rarely had false start penalties and he lacked off field discipline. Their is no correlation between the 2.

I think you fail to find the correlation between SOB (tough, demanding, ruthless on the field and in competition among players), and a team lacking discipline and in turn purging players who become an issue. I think Richt is a weak coach, and had doubts about his hire, although hope(d) he would work out for the program.

You missed the discipline point as well. Social media is only one aspect if it is a rule, but it is not as far as I know. You wrote of a generational situation where top players would not come to our team if we banned social media. I feel lack of respect for rules leads to a lack of discipline and that creates a sloppy environment. We look like a sloppy, unprepared and undisciplined team. I don't want those type players here, nor a coach that can demand discipline.

You then backtracked on social media if we start winning. So, which way is it?

I think you fail to find the correlation between SOB (tough, demanding, ruthless on the field and in competition among players), and a team lacking discipline and in turn purging players who become an issue. I think Richt is a weak coach, and had doubts about his hire, although hope(d) he would work out for the program.

You missed the discipline point as well. Social media is only one aspect if it is a rule, but it is not as far as I know. You wrote of a generational situation where top players would not come to our team if we banned social media. I feel lack of respect for rules leads to a lack of discipline and that creates a sloppy environment. We look like a sloppy, unprepared and undisciplined team. I don't want those type players here, nor a coach that can demand discipline.

You then backtracked on social media if we start winning. So, which way is it?

I didn't back track. I said you would have to be a complete fool to ban social media at this point. Bama and Clemson could do it because recruits are dying to play for them. If we ban it kids will just go to FSU, UF, or any number of schools over us who allow their guys to have social media and we will end up with a bunch of 3 stars. If we become an elite team making the playoffs consistently then we can make whatever rules we want. If the coach wants to ban social media. So be it.

You can think whatever you want, but having a strict coach does not equal less penalties. Just take a look at Alabama. Saban is notorious for getting kids off charges. He helped 2 players beat gun cases in 2016. And they were 38 in penalties last year. Butch on the other hand was 95th.

All this bull**** about having a strict coach who is all about discipline is going to make the players commit less penalties is bull****. Look at the top performing coaches. Dabo, Saban, Jimbo and Meyer. What do they have in common? They never suspend their top players. They cover for them every chance they get. Discipline is good when you are talking about kindergarten kids who you need to keep in line. In the real world being able to twist around the rules is a much better skill. That applies from football to wall street.

Advertisement
Back