Lo preaching on twitter

Advertisement
These players aren’t stupid

They know that Richts offense is the problem and he keeps blaming the players (ie; execution)

He’s losing the team and **** like this makes it clear

5 star RB who was the opposite of a diva during the recruiting process and all we’ve heard is how he’s a workout warrior since he got on campus.

Once a dude like that is publicly going at a coach things are not good

This disconnect between coaches and players isnt sustainable. Regardless of who’s right or wrong & the false promises...Lingard tweeting these things are a bad look for our program. More importantly, his tweets, and Jarren’s, mean there are issues in the lockerroom. The stars of your top ten recruiting class, who are all freshmen, shouldnt be adding fuel to the fire.

A loss to UF next year will bury Richt’s time at Umiami

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point I hope we lose the last two and lose to UF next year

We need to rip the band aid off

Richt has shown his true colors in 3 years

The faster we do it the less wasted talent we’ll have

Advertisement
At this point I hope we lose the last two and lose to UF next year

We need to rip the band aid off

Richt has shown his true colors in 3 years

The faster we do it the less wasted talent we’ll have

What must be done eventually should be done immediately..

it could be a psychological tactic to probably make Perry, Cade, and Williams to start competing and fighting, either you start stepping up or we just gonna bring in a transfer to take your position.

Richt is no JJ...
...no psychology.. just stubborn senility

You’re wrong. The reason he lost his job to a true freshmans is because he couldn’t complete a pass over 10 yards. You stat guys need to watch the games and follow college football more closely.
"ur wrong" with nothing to back up your claim. Hes well over 60% passing, but he cant complete a pass over 10 yards thats sounds very contradicting. I'm pretty sure you need to watch games, because if you did you would see how pretty accurate he is and hes has improve his passing skills from last year. That being said he is a very good qb and Trevor Lawrence is elite. Trevor Lawrence can deliver bombs on a dime on a more consistent basis, thats why he lost his job.

Advertisement
At some point, Canes have to recognize the problems with our offense are so much bigger than any individual position including QB. Bryant will not be successful for the same reasons our other QBs have not been successful. It is hard as **** to complete passes when you're looking at second and third and long, obvious passing situations, in your own territory with multiple vertical routes as your only option behind a poorly coached offensive line. That's what a large percentage of our snaps have look like this season.

Go ahead and convince yourself that you don't know what we're going to do when Richt trots Choc out there. Pretend that calling time out at GT after the clock stopped because of the ball going out of bounds makes sense. Tell yourself that 4:15 really isn't enough time for a game winning drive at home against Duke. Keep repeating 'onside kick' until kicking onside at UVA makes sense to you. You all know Bryant isn't going to fix that stuff.

Bringing in Bryant is just more evidence that Richt thinks the players he recruited are not good enough and that the players are the problem with the offense. My guess is that is why Lorenzo sounded off, and I don't blame him for doing so. From what's been said it sounded like Lo was speaking up for his teammates. It's insulting at this point for Richt to continue to throw our players under the bus. He and his staff have utterly mismanaged the personnel on our roster. Mark Pope still has zero receptions. Zero. Why stop running Davis against GT? They couldn't stop him.

Richt's results have convinced me he does not know how to fix the offense and that he is suffering from Delusional Disorder - literally. In spite of the four game losing streak, in spite of the lack of development of any QB on our team, in spite of calls now from even homer reports for more innovation in his offense, Richt's 'reaction' is to dodge, deflect, and stay on essentially the same course while expecting better results. Please don't follow him down that path because it leads only to more frustration. Richt is the problem with our offense.

Last edited:
Right or wrong. This ain’t for lingard to say, especially on twitter, let us the fans do that at the end of the day. Not a good look

Advertisement
the tweets are gone. He must have deleted them. got a lot of responses on them, though. Jarren liked one of them.

Imagine how Perry, Williams and Weldon feel right now? While I understand the pros and cons, it Couldn't have happened at a worse time.

More smoke that Williams is bouncing. What a **** show.

Man who cares what Lo Lingard thinks? I could give two shyts if Richt is fired tom...Honeslty I don't care, but the day Lo Lingard's opinion should influence anyone? Come on man.

GT game showed players were just going through the motions. No player is putting his body on the line for a 5-5 team. We aren't making it to a bowl, but if by some miracle we did, I suspect a lot of players would skip it to get ready for draft.

You can't fix a team that's quit on the coach. Next year the sophomores will tell the incoming freshmen about how corny the coach is, they will pass it on, and it infects the whole team. This isn't a season where players can talk about losing a key player affecting them or that they just need to add a couple pieces. They know 100% without a shadow of a doubt that no matter how hard they play, the people calling the plays are not going to put them in the best position to win. There is no coming back from that. You can limp along for 3 more years, maybe win 9 games again, but a coach simply can't recover from players recognizing that their coach is going to be responsible for losing games, no matter the players effort. The merciful thing is to pull the plug. Fire Rick and start over (preferably with Mike Leach)

Advertisement
Not sticking up for Richt here, I’ve lost respect for him weeks ago but Lingard and Williams need to grow the **** up. You have a problem with a coach talk to them directly and don’t post it on social media like a *****.

Kelly Bryant isn’t good. Trevor Lawerence might be the next Elway but still KB was a 5th year senior and got beat out by a true freshman. But once again this is a move I don’t put past Richt, considering he let Malik play as long as he has.

I’m in the ‘CMR should retire’ camp but he should absolutely bring in Kelly Bryant for a visit. Maybe Bryant is a fit, maybe not. Rosier is leaving, and I’d wager Weldon transfers. Since no high school QBs are being recruited a third player is needed. I’d prefer a high school QB but if they can’t secure a commit from a top QB look at transfers.

If Perry or Williams are afraid of competition, too bad. Transfer.

If Bryant wants to be handed the job, pick another school.

Advertisement
Back