Lo preaching on twitter

That is incorrect.

An employee does not get to tell his managers who to hire to work along side them.
I agree, but that's not what I said. I simply said he has the right to voice his opinion. Last thing we want is a Richtatorship.

Advertisement
The problem with bringing in "competition", is that the players know that there is no real "Best man wins the job" from the coaches.

They have proven that by continuing to play Cager, Jones, Mahoney, Gauthier, Dallas, Dean & of course Rosier.

That's why these kids are ****ed. They don't seem ****ed about competition, they seem ****ed about the likelihood of the staff giving someone a job based on seniority.

Advertisement
The problem with bringing in "competition", is that the players know that there is no real "Best man wins the job" from the coaches.

They have proven that by continuing to play Cager, Jones, Mahoney, Gauthier, Dallas, Dean & of course Rosier.

That's why these kids are ****ed. They don't seem ****ed about competition, they seem ****ed about the likelihood of the staff giving someone a job based on seniority.
100% correct....and they're right.

They’d pretty much know that Rickety is promising the starting gig to that bum Bryant to get him here. They’re smart enough to know that Bryant isn’t going anywhere for his final season unless he’s guaranteed the starting job.

Advertisement
It would be worth having Bryant just to up our QB numbers if we aren't taking anyone this year. Even if we are, we've got room for a guy with some experience. As for QBs transferring, there's only so much you can do. Nobody we have right now is clearly irreplaceable, so if they want to leave, whatever. I prefer that they all stay, but if nobody can be the clear #1, I have no problem with bringing in a transfer.

No he isn’t. He can’t throw any better than Rosier. And Perry shyts on him as a passer. Williams is probably way better as a passer too.
he can throw way better than rosier and the statistics clearly show it, and he is just as good or a better passer than the current Perry, that being said there's no reason for him to come here.

The sad part is Brooklyn said last year how Patterson & Eason wanted to come and play for us. Sadly we didn't take him and now this season has been a disaster so Richt is panicking and trying to bring in Bryant.

The truth of the matter is at this point we need to ride or die with who Richt brought in because trying to make a last ditch panic move will not save Richt's job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
he can throw way better than rosier and the statistics clearly show it, and he is just as good or a better passer than the current Perry, that being said there's no reason for him to come here.

You’re wrong. The reason he lost his job to a true freshmans is because he couldn’t complete a pass over 10 yards. You stat guys need to watch the games and follow college football more closely.

Richt is creating an irreversible effect in the locker room. This is no good on all levels!

Man, WTF is Richt doing? He’s getting dumber and more desperate by the day to hold onto that phat paycheck. Ridiculous that he’s thinking Bryant will solve the problems of his antiquated offense. And can’t believe Kelly is wanting anything more out of coming to CG other than a nice vacation in the middle of cold weather back home. That, and more lovin’ from coaches who are clamoring for his services.

Advertisement
Back