List of problems

Very well said D$!

"Enos has been a bust. This one is easy. The top 5 teams in yards per play are Oklahoma, Alabama, LSU, Clemson and Ohio State. It’s an important stat. Enos finished 90th. Even Richt’s teams averaged 51st, and he was using a playbook from 1992. There is no choice but firing Enos. And since “pro-style offense” has been the common thread through 15 years of failure, it is time for a dedicated spread offense."

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯💯💯!!!!!!!!
Enos should be arrested..muthafukka stole 1.5 Million ..

Advertisement
Well

Glad someone is finally calling out Donaldson. The excuses made for him because he was so highly rated has been absurd

He’s a massive (pun not intended) liability on the line

It’s not rocket science. If you’re horrible in penalties, and trash coming off of bye weeks....you have a broken accountability system

I disagree with the motivation part of your post. Motivation is fleeting, it doesn’t last. Maybe it gets you up for those first few reps, or helps you finish the last few, but discipline is definitely what’s lacking. Coaches can’t be there to motivate you to study on your own time or put in the extra work required to be elite. At some point you have to be disciplined enough that it doesn’t matter how motivated you are or aren’t. I do agree it starts at the top with leadership, both coaches and players seem to be lacking . These guys definitely don’t have a military style attitude when it comes to being accountable to each other though, if they did we wouldn’t be 6-6 and the starting quarterback wouldn’t be unprepared so often. Even admitting that he didn’t prepare well enough not the coach didn’t prepare him well enough but that he didn’t prepare that told me everything I needed to know about our team. Coaches only get so much time during the week. If a coach has to spend all day motivating I’d imagine it leaves very little time to actually teach/ develop talent. Thanks for your service.
a
I disagree with the motivation part of your post. Motivation is fleeting, it doesn’t last. Maybe it gets you up for those first few reps, or helps you finish the last few, but discipline is definitely what’s lacking. Coaches can’t be there to motivate you to study on your own time or put in the extra work required to be elite. At some point you have to be disciplined enough that it doesn’t matter how motivated you are or aren’t. I do agree it starts at the top with leadership, both coaches and players seem to be lacking . These guys definitely don’t have a military style attitude when it comes to being accountable to each other though, if they did we wouldn’t be 6-6 and the starting quarterback wouldn’t be unprepared so often. Even admitting that he didn’t prepare well enough not the coach didn’t prepare him well enough but that he didn’t prepare that told me everything I needed to know about our team. Coaches only get so much time during the week. If a coach has to spend all day motivating I’d imagine it leaves very little time to actually teach/ develop talent. Thanks for your service.
At some point you are right, but if you are new, youre gonna need to prioritize the discipline & motivation part until the JRs & SRs are handling quite a bit of that. You gotta get that part on autopilot for the season so you can really focus on gameplan. An army of analysts prepping 247 wouldnt hurt either. An army of tutors, S&C staff, mentors, etc go a long ways too.

Now we were 6-6 with what we all considered a pretty veteran roster that two years prior, when they were young, went 10-2 and won the coastal and it doesn't look like the exodus of players is coming from Manny Diaz telling a ton of jobbers to hit the bricks.
Outside of LB and DE, and Dallas at RB, who really considered this roster young? We had young guys playing at WR, TE, QB, OL, CB, and Safety. All of our best talent for the most part is pretty young.

Advertisement
Here's the only list that matters

1) Our BOT doesn't give a flying **** about football
2) Our unathletic director is incompetent, underqualified for his position, and doesn't know a thing about running a successful football program

These are the ONLY two problems we need to worry about right now. Everything else are symptoms. Above is the disease.

Pretty much killed it besides the 'we have no wr's part' you literally cannot pair that with we have a terrible on-line and QB. Sorry but that will never make sense to anyone who has a brain when it comes to football.

It starts in the trenches and we suck, then your QB has to be a leader and good decision maker and we suck there too.

Our WRs don't have a chance and they are definitely not to blame...but I agree 100 about JT.

Either the head coach needs to be a drill instructor, or the coordinators and position coaches need to be drill instructors. Either way, we need some coaches who crack skulls and get on top of these kids. I get the impression that Manny wants to be liked more than he wants to win.

Advertisement
Valid points. All. However the possibility of a spread offense, while appealing, is fantasy. I’ve yet to see any game changing decisions made by this staff. That alone quells any enthusiasm I have.

The QB situation is a HUGE problem....showing up and playing when you feel like it must end now.

We always claim our next QB is our best. If Enos sucks then let's see how another coach develops our QBs. I find it difficult to fire Butch Barry. He is playing three freshman and needs time to develop them.
Except Frank Costa. Nobody ever said that about him.

Advertisement
Can we just blow up everything and start all over?

Advertisement
I was looking at the US News College Rankings yesterday. I was shocked to see Miami ranked so low - below FSU, Florida, and UGA.

Perhaps this is taking it too far, but maybe in general the school is being run poorly. That reflects a worsening of many of the school’s programs - athletic and academic.

Why is this happening?

Here's the only list that matters

1) Our BOT doesn't give a flying **** about football
2) Our unathletic director is incompetent, underqualified for his position, and doesn't know a thing about running a successful football program

These are the ONLY two problems we need to worry about right now. Everything else are symptoms. Above is the disease.

Correct

You've been preaching this for years.

Advertisement
Back