Same way he just said my nephew wants to come back. Lmao. Believe him if u want. He says nonsense like all of this so he can keep his nose up the staphs asss. Better he feels he can make them look gives him the in with them. He shyts on staph now and **** get cut off.Canesport is as tough on the team as anyone so when they say that I lean towards believing them
I love Call of Duty but I'm not up all night playing it if its going to effect my job. If I aint getting playing time I'm not on call of duty. Going to do everything I can to get on the field. Extra reps, more knowledge of the playbook or even more film studying.So now Miami fans hate Call of Duty....close the doors
Main issue will almost exclusively be picking up blocking well enough when it's a free for all behind the line as of now. If I had to guess I'd say chaney probably will struggle with that and knighton will be the better of the two as of now. But I only say that cause of size. Than again duke was a great blocker so well see.
I love Call of Duty but I'm not up all night playing it if its going to effect my job. If I aint getting playing time I'm not on call of duty. Going to do everything I can to get on the field. Extra reps, more knowledge of the playbook or even more film studying.
Then, like I said, there's more to the story we aren't getting. Deejay and Cam sure don't seem to have a trust issue with Manny. Something specific about Lingard's relationship with the coaches comes into play. We don't know what it is.
I ain't mad at Lo but man Cam has me dying. #savage
That's per his usual mouth flatulence. Pay him no mind as hes not creative enough to come up with a new spiel.The kid acted like an ambassador for the class if I recall correctly. He could have been a pompous and pretentious 5 star player, but he conducted himself with class. No commitment games that I recall. He potentially gave a leg to this program and they gave nothing back, even when we were way too thin at RB. The kid acted like a professional during his time here and the coaches look like the punks in this case. Come to think of it, I seem to recall some stories from Manny that did not seem to add up about the status of Lo. This is not a case of handlers, it is a case of a dysfunctional program ****ting on the loyalty of players. They can only take so much. Look at Millers dads comments after the bowl game, you going to claim his dad is a handler?
Give the kid his due and put the blame where it rightfully belongs on Manny and Co.
Then, like I said, there's more to the story we aren't getting. Deejay and Cam sure don't seem to have a trust issue with Manny. Something specific about Lingard's relationship with the coaches comes into play. We don't know what it is.
Main issue will almost exclusively be picking up blocking well enough when it's a free for all behind the line as of now. If I had to guess I'd say chaney probably will struggle with that and knighton will be the better of the two as of now. But I only say that cause of size. Than again duke was a great blocker so well see.
He did get a fair shot you clown. He just want able to beat out Burns, Harris and Dallas. He has been at the bottom of the depth chart since he has gotten to Miami.Good luck young man. Never got a fair shot here.
I don't follow them on twitter, but clicked Johns to read and all he talks about is COD. 6 am on Friday after not blocking or scoring a point in a bowl game he is on talking about COD.Agreed 100%. Players need to unwind and bond with their boys, but ......
LOL C'mon, man, they're college kids. They play video games at night and that's ok. We'd much rather our players be in dorms playing video games than we would many other things a 18-21 year old might be getting into at night in Miami.I love Call of Duty but I'm not up all night playing it if its going to effect my job. If I aint getting playing time I'm not on call of duty. Going to do everything I can to get on the field. Extra reps, more knowledge of the playbook or even more film studying.
LOL C'mon, man, they're college kids. They play video games at night and that's ok. We'd much rather our players be in dorms playing video games than we would many other things a 18-21 year old might be getting into at night in Miami.
This place has gotten really weird.
You guys ever thought of an entrance exam to be able to post here. Would cut out plenty of the pre school drop outs.and dudes think he couldn't beat out Robert Burns![]()
I'm sure the coaches didn't just go "Lingard is our most talented back, and we're having a bad season, so we're just going to sit him and risk our jobs." IF Lingard was healthy enough to play and showed in practice that he was capable, then there had to be something else going on.For whatever the reasom manny refused give him any carries.
He let him play special teams but not one carrie.
If Lo feels he is healthy a d he is being allowed to play special teams...has been cleared and the HC doesn't let you get any carries even after injuries at RB...yeah there are issues there.
Personally I don't believe a single word that comes out of mannys mouth.