- Joined
- Sep 21, 2015
- Messages
- 3,033
See 2018 w Harris and Lingard.
Lmao I don't get it. Why can't we sign the best RB class in the nation and simultaneously not have our current roster collapse?
Staff is a joke.
See 2018 w Harris and Lingard.
Lose a year of eligibility transferring within the conference unless the rules have changed.FSU has reached out and will try to land him. Will be hilarious if they do.
If I’m not mistaken won’t Lo have to sit out a year unless he gets a waiver ie Fields and Tate?
Mandy is that culture issue.With Knighton and Chaney coming it doesn't hurt too bad. But have to wonder what was going on and if he was part of the "culture" issue that Manny is referring to getting "fixed"?
... right now I like Lingard better than Miami soooo what
If I’m not mistaken won’t Lo have to sit out a year unless he gets a waiver ie Fields and Tate?
What makes his situation different from Mcclouds where he would be eligible right away? Academic?Yeah and the NCAA has cracked down on those. I think he’ll be back
I call BS on that. Burns can’t even hit a wide open hole.
That's the most confusing part. He's transferring because he's not playing, but then is gonna transfer and miss another year of football unless he goes FCS. He might as well stay, he'll have a clean slate with the new offensive staff.Lose a year of eligibility transferring within the conference unless the rules have changed.
What makes his situation different from Mcclouds where he would be eligible right away? Academic?
Yea you would say that cause thats how your family member felt. Doesnt mean its true. Guys like Cam telling yall to shut that soft **** up.Mandy is that culture issue.
Lmao I don't get it. Why can't we sign the best RB class in the nation and simultaneously not have our current roster collapse?
Staff is a joke.
Ok, fair enough. I try not to spend too much mental energy analyzing chaos scenarios myself.The issue is Cheney/Knighton technically aren't in the room. Until they attend their first class/practice, to me, they don't exist.
Harris isnt on the level of either of those guys
I hear you but **** man. Shanny is a defensive coach and I guess I was just hoping for a new OC that would finally use him. I guess the HC is always going to be involved but in our case, I hope we can get a truly innovative spread and Shanny stays out of the way. Not to mention, he's obviously not firing Baker, so he really needs to concentrate on DThink about that and you'll be able to answer it yourself. Maybe the problem is bigger than ****. A bandage dont heal when you need an amputation.