Lingard in the Portal

Advertisement
I understand his point. And my point is it is your RB room right now is Cam Harris who looked fine, Robert Burns who should get less carries and two unknown freshmen RBs. We have no idea if they are going to be good college players in three years' time, let alone if they will be ready to step in in week one as a true freshmen.

Two years ago everyone thought Lingard was a can't miss prospect for us. It is just as likely the person that said there is nothing left turns out to be correct as Brock. Brock is always convinced the next guy who has not yet gotten a dorm room is going to be the greatest and best until they don't develop. Then two years later the next guy is going to be the greatest and best. I envy his optimism, but I have been beaten down by 15 years of evidence.
Correct, we have no idea how good Chaney or Knighton will be. Just like we have no idea how good Lingard will be.

Advertisement

CE686F2A-6EC8-4CDF-A088-89BE28FF17EF.jpeg

I’m sure cam got love for Lingard but imo sometimes people just take things different in situations like this in terms of their feeling on how a teammate of theirs dipping out on them. To each their own I guess

Advertisement
Interesting tweet by Cam Harris. Clearly a shot at Lingard. I feel like there’s quite a bit we don’t know about this situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it very clear to all of us that the football team is not united but divided, divisive, and completely in a free fall. This all stems form Manny and Blake. You must remember Manny has been here for 4 years so he has seen a lot that needed to be fixed. All he has done is created MORE PROBLEMS with zero soultions. Plain and simple but he remains the head coach which is a travesty.

Correct, we have no idea how good Chaney or Knighton will be. Just like we have no idea how good Lingard will be.
The issue is Cheney/Knighton technically aren't in the room. Until they attend their first class/practice, to me, they don't exist.

Advertisement
Back