Lingard in the Portal

Advertisement
There's no point in transferring at this stage of his football career. Someone needs to have a talk with a lot of these young men and flat out tell them to hit the books as you're going pro in something else. What degree will that be and that's it. If you can get on the field somewhere else and have a comparable degree, I might get on board with that if it were my son.
He's been in college 5 years so I'm sure he already has a degree. I'm sure deep down Lingard still has NFL aspirations, but isn't thinking that's realistic anymore

But if you enjoy football, then you actually want to play in the games. It's a hard thing to go to football practice for 5 years and barely ever play.

Very high % next year will be the last chance he ever gets to play organized football in his life - so I don't begrudge him wanting to get to a spot where he'll actually see the field.

Casual observers are clueless and never even had any factual basis to put Tweed on Moe's (low) level.

You can trust me on this, I know what the deal was (on both counts). Tweed did NOTHING comparable to what Moe did. NOTHING.

I think you and @SWFLHurricane have earned the credibility for others to accept the distinction. **** fat Moe.

Advertisement
Back