Just when you think things can't possibly get worse, they do. Manny and co never played this kid even when he was healthy, just incompetence as usual by this staff.
Looks like it was true but I can see that it started off shaky. I’m more troubled by the clickbait threadstarters and other assorted trolls.
You sure about that? This coaching staff had Patchan starting for half the year over Rousseau. Burns didn't show **** on the field. There was no reason Lingard shouldn't have seen the field this year, especially once Deejay went down.
This too.Just. Stop. Two years ago everyone was fawning over LL pulling away from everyone and looking like a man among boys. Chaney and Knighton are both talented, but who the **** knows how they will take to college, if they will stay healthy, etc. ****, Chaney has been playing in a wing back offense in HS. That is going to be a huge adjustment. Miami is not in a position at any position to be ok losing 5* talent and this nonsense of anointing these guys that have not set foot on campus has to end.
I understand it was not a shot at Lingard. I do not need to go back and read. I am saying you and others like you keep going on about the incoming top two class at RB and all of these other positions, and have done so for 15 years. We have no idea how those two guys are going to turn out. Do I hope they both play up to their recruiting rankings? Sure. But you keep talking like they are sure things that will step in as true freshmen and immediately ball out. None of us know that and frankly it is unreasonable and unfair to place those expectations on guys that have not even been fitted for helmets. Two years ago it was the exact same statements but sub Lingard and Cam for Chaney and Knighton.you need to go back and look at dudes comment. My post was in response in to him saying we are so **** pedestrian at rb which Isn’t factual. We signed a top 2 rb class in the country. That wasn’t a shot at Lingard or nothing
With the way that offense was playing I would have been subbing everyone tryna find a spark. All i know is manny is in over his head. Yall said Cager wasnt good then he became UGA best reciever. The culture on this team is rotten. Clean house with players, coaches, and admin. Hopefully some fans too
Don't see how you don't move Mallory to WR now
Q: Martell
R: Harris
Y: Harley
Z: Pope
X: Wiggins
H: Jordan
Q: Van Dyke
R: Chaney
Y: Few
Z: Payton
X: Mallory
H: Hodges
Q: Matocha
R: Knighton
Y: Restrepo
Z: Redding
X: Worsham
H: Irvin
With our luck one of those 2 won't even enroll for some mysterious reason...This too.
You think the concept of beating guys out at practice is "nonsense"? What?!? I'm not saying that was the situation with Lo, but as a basic principle, yes, you EARN playing time in camp and in practice. You dont gift someone a starting spot at a major D1 program because they put up good stats in high school. That may be the dumbest comment I've ever heard.I don’t care about this “beating guys out at practice” Nonsense...
According to manny Scott patchen beat out Greg R
Jarren beat out Kosi
But let’s play along and say ok burns and Harris were better in practice...WHAT DID THEY DO IN THE GAMES?
For the most part they were below average..so how do you not give Lingard a chance?
Same could be said of Lingard, no?