Lingard in the Portal

Advertisement
Hate to see the kid go. Our offense was a complete ****show and they wouldn't even give this kid a carry. Ridiculous. Some of you can believe that "couldn't beat out the backups" bs if you want, but I know better.

There's some nonsense involved in this. I don't think I've ever witnessed a situation where the coach says a kid asked to be redshirted but everything coming from the kid (social media posts) and someone close to him (Tweed) says the exact opposite. Awful. Good luck to you kid. I'm holding out hope that somehow things can still work out at UM, but if not I'm rooting for you wherever you end up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But I thought Lingard told Manny he wasn't right and wanted to redshirt. Yea, that was obviously not true. Keep believing the staff BS if you want to.

Maybe Lingard was planning this all along?

Hate to see the kid go. Our offense was a complete ****show and they wouldn't even give this kid a carry. Ridiculous. Some of you can believe that "couldn't beat out the backups" bs if you want, but I know better.

There's some nonsense involved in this. I don't think I've ever witnessed a situation where the coach says a kid asked to be redshirted but everything coming from the kid (social media posts) and someone close to him (Tweed) says the exact opposite. Awful. Good luck to you kid. I'm holding out hope that somehow things can still work out at UM, but if not I'm rooting for you wherever you end up.
This X 10000000

Advertisement
i called this like a week ago

manny truly is a fcking idiot who thinks he's the smartest man in the room

this guy was an ambassador for this program, yet he can't even get a carry?

what is this guy supposed to tell all those high schools now?

like manny you're a fcking idiot, just realize it and go to church man.

Just when you think things can't possibly get worse, they do. Manny and co never played this kid even when he was healthy, just incompetence as usual by this staff.

Advertisement
Hate to see him go, but there is more to this story than we all have to know. This can't be 100% on the staff; not when reading all the garbage Lingard's dad dropped on social media over the year. Sounds like some diva behavior there.

If there's any position where Miami could afford to lose a kid, it's here—as adding the top backs in Dade and Broward were a nice pick-up.

On to the Don Chaney Jr. and Jaylan Knighton eras.

You sure about that? This coaching staff had Patchan starting for half the year over Rousseau. Burns didn't show **** on the field. There was no reason Lingard shouldn't have seen the field this year, especially once Deejay went down.

in the beg, patchan played bc rosseau was coming back from an injury. after that, it was obvious manny told baker to start playing GR more than Pathchan

respect the kid for staying the enitre year even though he wanted to transfer after the summer... team player... did it the right way... wish him a ton of success

Advertisement
Back