X: Mallory
H: Hodges

Q: Matocha
R: Knighton
Y: Restrepo
Z: Redding
X: Worsham
H: Irvin
This is actually what I would like to see on the depth chart next year.

I understand it was not a shot at Lingard. I do not need to go back and read. I am saying you and others like you keep going on about the incoming top two class at RB and all of these other positions, and have done so for 15 years. We have no idea how those two guys are going to turn out. Do I hope they both play up to their recruiting rankings? Sure. But you keep talking like they are sure things that will step in as true freshmen and immediately ball out. None of us know that and frankly it is unreasonable and unfair to place those expectations on guys that have not even been fitted for helmets. Two years ago it was the exact same statements but sub Lingard and Cam for Chaney and Knighton.
Agree. But based on the exact same logic, then we arent necessarily any worse off with Knighton and Chaney but without Lingard, are we? That was Brock's point.

Im bummed as **** that we'll never get to see Lo's potential in Orange and Green, but the reality is, we weren't holding onto all 3 of Lo, Chaney and Knighton. Someone was leaving. It is what it is. Next man up!

Advertisement
Don't see how you don't move Mallory to WR now

Q: Martell
R: Harris
Y: Harley
Z: Pope
X: Wiggins
H: Jordan

Q: Van Dyke
R: Chaney
Y: Few
Z: Payton
X: Mallory
H: Hodges

Q: Matocha
R: Knighton
Y: Restrepo
Z: Redding
X: Worsham
H: Irvin
Your porsts give me a headache. What does this have to do with anyone playing WR?

Look at Pope. CIS ripped the staff for not playing this "5 star so fla baller" last year. Played a lot this year and was average as average can be.

Maybe Lo just isnt that good? (Elite straight line speed but not much else...) Maybe he really is not 100% back from his injury?

I know its popular to rip the staff but i doubt there was a personal vendetta here. Manny knows his job is on the line and he needs to win games at all costs. If Lo would help him win games, you really think he wouldnt play him cause some vendetta? Cmon...

Advertisement
signed the best RB haul in the country

It is what it is
Exactly lol idk why y’all making this a big deal like 5 stars don’t pan out everywhere.... isn’t that how we got the #1 player from the class of what 17? In Phillips? Same thing. Is **** on the staff cuz we should’ve seen him this season at least but nevertheless Miami will never hurt at the RB position so I’m cool.

Think he will come back to haunt us down the road. What a clown show coaching staff. People complain about Lingard, Pope, Hight tower, they didn’t play because this clown show has their favorites just like all of their assistant, all Diaz butt buddies.

Another sad day for Miami Football. I believe he will be a great player and wish him the best.

Advertisement
I think what some of us are missing is the appearance ( lol, you like that suggestion) that this staff has no idea what they are doing besides not using their personnel properly. When you get numerous players jumping ship including highly regarded recruits out of high school, coaches fired, a poor record, dwindling attendance, and a head coach who is clueless the brand gets tarnished. These kids see this and if not it is clearly pointed out to them by opposing coaches. BLAKE HAS CERTAINLY DESTROYED A ONCE PROUD PROGRAM.

you need to go back and look at dudes comment. My post was in response in to him saying we are so **** pedestrian at rb which Isn’t factual. We signed a top 2 rb class in the country. That wasn’t a shot at Lingard or nothing
Until those guys both come in and are stud RBs on the field, we have Cam Harris and Robert Burns. "Pedestrian" is exactly what we were at RB last year. It's what we will be until Chaney and Knighton are producing.

Lo will end up at UF with Avante Williams. They will regret letting Lo leave big time.

well see. i liked lo from his recruitment and how true he was to us. will miss him for that. football wise, idk what lo can do on this level when healthy since we barely saw him. either way, miami will be fine at RB w the class they just signed. no one was going to stay with Cam, Don, and Knighton on the roster at that spot.

Advertisement
Saw some burn against Savannah State and had an impressive run. That was it. Richt wasn't exactly in a rush to get him more on field either.

Yep

Which is still more than these recruits who haven't even enrolled and come to their 1st practice

Think he will come back to haunt us down the road. What a clown show coaching staff. People complain about Lingard, Pope, Hight tower, they didn’t play because this clown show has their favorites just like all of their assistant, all Diaz butt buddies.

Another sad day for Miami Football. I believe he will be a great player and wish him the best.

pope played. just wasnt anythign special.

Agree. But based on the exact same logic, then we arent necessarily any worse off with Knighton and Chaney but without Lingard, are we? That was Brock's point.

Im bummed as **** that we'll never get to see Lo's potential in Orange and Green, but the reality is, we weren't holding onto all 3 of Lo, Chaney and Knighton. Someone was leaving. It is what it is. Next man up!
I think if Enos was here that was true, but with him gone don't see why a new OC couldn't make it happen. Besides everyone keeps saying stacking chips...so is that no longer the case? And with LL gone, what if Chaney and/or Knighton get hurt like LL did...what then?

Advertisement
Back