Lingard in the Portal

I don’t care about this “beating guys out at practice” Nonsense...

According to manny Scott patchen beat out Greg R

Jarren beat out Kosi

But let’s play along and say ok burns and Harris were better in practice...WHAT DID THEY DO IN THE GAMES?

For the most part they were below average..so how do you not give Lingard a chance?

Advertisement
Just when you think things can't possibly get worse, they do. Manny and co never played this kid even when he was healthy, just incompetence as usual by this staff.

it's such a clown show

manny has coached under mack brown, dan mullen, and mark richt

you'd never know it........

Advertisement
If he’s not all the way back healthy, what the **** type of injury did he have? We need to look in the health doctors conducting the surgery too tbh. Oh well

You sure about that? This coaching staff had Patchan starting for half the year over Rousseau. Burns didn't show **** on the field. There was no reason Lingard shouldn't have seen the field this year, especially once Deejay went down.

Of course there's a reason. "Coaches are all idiots" wins by popular vote.

Don't see how you don't move Mallory to WR now

Q: Martell
R: Harris
Y: Harley
Z: Pope
X: Wiggins
H: Jordan

Q: Van Dyke
R: Chaney
Y: Few
Z: Payton
X: Mallory
H: Hodges

Q: Matocha
R: Knighton
Y: Restrepo
Z: Redding
X: Worsham
H: Irvin

Just. Stop. Two years ago everyone was fawning over LL pulling away from everyone and looking like a man among boys. Chaney and Knighton are both talented, but who the **** knows how they will take to college, if they will stay healthy, etc. ****, Chaney has been playing in a wing back offense in HS. That is going to be a huge adjustment. Miami is not in a position at any position to be ok losing 5* talent and this nonsense of anointing these guys that have not set foot on campus has to end.
This too.

Advertisement
you need to go back and look at dudes comment. My post was in response in to him saying we are so **** pedestrian at rb which Isn’t factual. We signed a top 2 rb class in the country. That wasn’t a shot at Lingard or nothing
I understand it was not a shot at Lingard. I do not need to go back and read. I am saying you and others like you keep going on about the incoming top two class at RB and all of these other positions, and have done so for 15 years. We have no idea how those two guys are going to turn out. Do I hope they both play up to their recruiting rankings? Sure. But you keep talking like they are sure things that will step in as true freshmen and immediately ball out. None of us know that and frankly it is unreasonable and unfair to place those expectations on guys that have not even been fitted for helmets. Two years ago it was the exact same statements but sub Lingard and Cam for Chaney and Knighton.

Well, he has to sit out a year and then play a year. That means he is two years away from signing with FRM

E5A1FF1F-2F58-4AE3-9448-2E19AE68624F.jpeg

With the way that offense was playing I would have been subbing everyone tryna find a spark. All i know is manny is in over his head. Yall said Cager wasnt good then he became UGA best reciever. The culture on this team is rotten. Clean house with players, coaches, and admin. Hopefully some fans too

With the way that offense was playing I would have been subbing everyone tryna find a spark. All i know is manny is in over his head. Yall said Cager wasnt good then he became UGA best reciever. The culture on this team is rotten. Clean house with players, coaches, and admin. Hopefully some fans too

Yep. We will continue to hear complaints about not having talent and then having our guys go elsewhere and excel or make 53 man NFL rosters as low draft pick/undrafted free agents because they were utilized like garbage here.

Advertisement
Don't see how you don't move Mallory to WR now

Q: Martell
R: Harris
Y: Harley
Z: Pope
X: Wiggins
H: Jordan

Q: Van Dyke
R: Chaney
Y: Few
Z: Payton
X: Mallory
H: Hodges

Q: Matocha
R: Knighton
Y: Restrepo
Z: Redding
X: Worsham
H: Irvin

Needs to work more on his hands but would love to see him in the slot more than on line of scrimmage.

Sucks to see him go instead of staying and getting his lumps. We have decent back depth for this not to be a huge deal. I'm pinning not being played on Enos. That dude has really fk'd things up on offense. Manny's next hire better be a guy that knows what the **** he's doing.

Advertisement
New oc

Rb room open(cam hasn’t taken a strong lead or anything at the rb spot)

Top rb deejay Dallas just announced to leave for the draft early

rumors been a blaze about him transferring since last year

even though they sh*tted him with playing time this year clearly, it sounds like he just doesn’t want to be here when you look at the whole situation.Is what it is. I do Sympathize with him in the fact that in lingards stance how can you trust this staff to give you A chance next Year. I mean Jimmy Murphy got a carry over him, that’s a slap in the face tbh. Oh well

I don’t care about this “beating guys out at practice” Nonsense...

According to manny Scott patchen beat out Greg R

Jarren beat out Kosi

But let’s play along and say ok burns and Harris were better in practice...WHAT DID THEY DO IN THE GAMES?

For the most part they were below average..so how do you not give Lingard a chance?
You think the concept of beating guys out at practice is "nonsense"? What?!? I'm not saying that was the situation with Lo, but as a basic principle, yes, you EARN playing time in camp and in practice. You dont gift someone a starting spot at a major D1 program because they put up good stats in high school. That may be the dumbest comment I've ever heard.

Advertisement
Back