Lingard in the Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish him well and too bad he got hurt. Not sure how I feel about this one because we don't know what opportunity he was given to perform in practice. We do know after he got hurt he was given ZERO OPPORTUNITY to play in games. If he plays elsewhere and competes at a higher level we then know MANNY is a bigger fool than we thought. What I do know is this is an INDICTMENT ON MANNY and he should be fired ASAP. Heard his baloney on WQAM this morning and this guy can really shovel the manure. He promised us a much more prolific scoring offense for 2019 and look what we got. The guy simply needs to be terminated and I'm sure with no leaders on this team next year it could be worse. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE CLOWN SHOW STARTING WITH BLAKE who is the main culprit. Lingard did recruit for us and I give him credit. Best wishes young man and the fire continues to burn.

Go watch the tape. No one is saying Lingard isn’t good, he’s a gifted rb but I’m not losing sleep over this when we got 2 more gifted rbs enrolling in the next week. Is what it is
Just. Stop. Two years ago everyone was fawning over LL pulling away from everyone and looking like a man among boys. Chaney and Knighton are both talented, but who the **** knows how they will take to college, if they will stay healthy, etc. ****, Chaney has been playing in a wing back offense in HS. That is going to be a huge adjustment. Miami is not in a position at any position to be ok losing 5* talent and this nonsense of anointing these guys that have not set foot on campus has to end.

Advertisement
Just. Stop. Two years ago everyone was fawning over LL pulling away from everyone and looking like a man among boys. Chaney and Knighton are both talented, but who the **** knows how they will take to college, if they will stay healthy, etc. ****, Chaney has been playing in a wing back offense in HS. That is going to be a huge adjustment. Miami is not in a position at any position to be ok losing 5* talent and this nonsense of anointing these guys that have not set foot on campus has to end.
you need to go back and look at dudes comment. My post was in response in to him saying we are so **** pedestrian at rb which Isn’t factual. We signed a top 2 rb class in the country. That wasn’t a shot at Lingard or nothing

Advertisement
Meaning, putting your stock in freshman RBs is a risky proposition. The college game is a completely different animal and we aren't good enough to let talented kids just leave. Great teams are great because they have great experienced talent.
Lingard is just as inexperienced as the incoming class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back