Allabouttheu95
Finally a big boy program again
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2012
- Messages
- 9,079
The fans that act like this isn’t a big deal are part of what’s wrong with this program. Those that still support this **** show are losers and part of the problem
He's been doing that through 3 different regimes nowSome of the things I'd hear him saying to nephew really worried me. He clearly just wants to get kids back on the field as soon as possible. My curiosity was is that coming from him or was he being instructed that. I'd GUESS instructed because feeley was similar in his training ways as well.
I hate football now and I’m going to start routing for any and everyone that plays us!!! I’m sick of this nonesense, they act like we don’t know football. Kids were wanted by everyone in the country yet he can’t get any time on a 7-6 and 6-7 team lolol. I hope he goes to FSU and they turn it around and he rolls us
I jacked ur mom up on Blake’s desk but left the tickets for you and your dad.
You’re just another obvious troll screaming “Hecht plant, Manny Slurper” to cover her troll tracks. We’re gonna clip your troll wings real soon.
You do know they practice nearly everyday right? If the kid looked like doo doo in practice why the **** does he deserve to play? Because of his 5 stars from high school?Harris and Burns’ stats and game performance after Dee Jay went down were unimpressive and pedestrian. Someone else deserved an opportunity. How did Manny know Lingard couldn’t have helped if he didn’t play? The right thing to have done is play him some then make a determination. Compared to the way our RBs were performing, Manny had everything to gain and nothing to loose by putting him in. Besides, Manny and Enos made so many mistakes on offense regarding personnel and scheme that I don’t trust their judgement on how a player might perform. I only trust what I see in the field. Hilliard and Herbert couldn’t start on most P5 teams yet they were given an opportunity? Why not Lingard?
I didn't say he'd "never be good." I think his speed gives him a chance in the right role. I'm trying to tell you why he hasn't played under either staff.
Manny isn't the type of guy who is stubborn with talented players. He brought Jeff back after quitting the team. He started Jarren after he quit on the team. He plays talent to a fault. If he thought post-injury Lingard could help, he would've played him.
Did he transfer? I didn't want to go through the last twenty pages.
GoodNo one is stopping anyone from rooting for a different team.
I love Call of Duty but I'm not up all night playing it if its going to effect my job. If I aint getting playing time I'm not on call of duty. Going to do everything I can to get on the field. Extra reps, more knowledge of the playbook or even more film studying.
He entered his name into the portal just like I said so.Did he transfer? I didn't want to go through the last twenty pages.
I don't follow them on twitter, but clicked Johns to read and all he talks about is COD. 6 am on Friday after not blocking or scoring a point in a bowl game he is on talking about COD.
I didn't say he'd "never be good." I think his speed gives him a chance in the right role. I'm trying to tell you why he hasn't played under either staff.
Manny isn't the type of guy who is stubborn with talented players. He brought Jeff back after quitting the team. He started Jarren after he quit on the team. He plays talent to a fault. If he thought post-injury Lingard could help, he would've played him.
When your recovering from a ACL and only getting mental reps..it’s hard
Compared to the way our RBs were performing, Manny had everything to gain and nothing to loose by putting him in.
You saw him at practice? i don’t want to beat a dead horse but if we had top flight RBs after Dee Jay went down then you can make a strong argument not to replace them. Instead, we had poor performance from our RBs especially when we need to run the ball because our QB was playing poorly. Yet we didn’t try someone else. We were so desperate at QB we played Tate that went awol for several weeks? Why give Lingard an opportunity especially since he’s been grinding and doing everything right! Seems to me you cherry pick a position to go after Lingard but ignore players (Williams, Tate, Hillary, Herbert to name a few) who disprove the notion that practice is the sole determination of playing time not game performance.You do know they practice nearly everyday right? If the kid looked like doo doo in practice why the **** does he deserve to play? Because of his 5 stars from high school?
If he was the talent people on here are making him out to beat he would have played. Dallas and Homer and late round pick running backs and he couldnt take snaps from them. Robert Burns is *** and he didnt beat him out. Its obviously more than "coaches dont like him".lol how the **** is Richt not playing Lingard all you need to know when he got injured in the middle of his freshman year but was ahead of Cam before the injury??