LifeWallet

Fresh out of law school I had a case against John Ruiz. La Ley Con John Ruiz. I only even remember because of the firm name of his.

If you’re checking in on the boards, John, what up? All you’ve done and are doing is much appreciated by the fans and city of Miami.

And it wasn’t always easy it seems for Ruiz…

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...is-boat-and-owes-money-to-contractors-6528330

Guy has come back and made it in a big way. Deserves to be brash. He’s all Miami this guy.

Advertisement
Fresh out of law school I had a case against John Ruiz. La Ley Con John Ruiz. I only even remember because of the firm name of his.

If you’re checking in on the boards, John, what up? All you’ve done and are doing is much appreciated by the fans and city of Miami.

And it wasn’t always easy it seems for Ruiz…

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...is-boat-and-owes-money-to-contractors-6528330

Guy has come back and made it in a big way. Deserves to be brash. He’s all Miami this guy.
"...In an interview with Banana Republican, Ruiz asserts he has not bitten off more than he can chew in trying to become a media and sports mogul. "My law firm and everything else I am doing is as strong as it has ever been," he says..."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So clever

Advertisement
Say, what ever happened to that Nole who cashed in his entire college saving to donate to the collective for Mims? Meemaw's gonna be ****ed he cashed in that savings bond.
Poor fellow went to eat his tears away at one of Tallahassee's finest and most exclusive dining establishments.

Game Win GIF by Cracker Barrel

Advertisement
Advertisement
does anyone know what life wallet is outside of an obvious legal method to pay players? actually, it doesn't matter. as long as the checks cash, who gives a ****
asked and answered on the recruiting board. its a database for medical records which allows any healthcare provider, doctor or paramedic to access your records on demand especially in an emergency.

Last edited:
Advertisement
& I’m not mad at that because you need both. I honestly do wish the Ruiz fam was a little more discreet
#1 he's doing these LifeWallet deals b/c it creates social media impressions and brand recognition to his companies.
#2 FL law prohibits the school from being involved so the way he has gotten the word out there are NIL deals to be had is by broadcasting it.

Mandel from S.I. Calls what the gators are doing as “smart” when it comes to NiL deals but just last week called us cheating…

Canes twitter have at him… we got The Who industry shook… they don’t wanna see ****y canes fans back
72BAC278-55ED-49F5-8984-614FE03E500E.jpeg

Advertisement
Back