LifeWallet

Unfortunately Mas has decided against joining the Collective. I guess he will just be heavily involved in facility funding. He is the opposite of Ruiz with having his personal business out there. He doesn't seem to like attention. Nothing wrong with that.
& I’m not mad at that because you need both. I honestly do wish the Ruiz fam was a little more discreet

Advertisement
Unfortunately Mas has decided against joining the Collective. I guess he will just be heavily involved in facility funding. He is the opposite of Ruiz with having his personal business out there. He doesn't seem to like attention. Nothing wrong with that.
I think it's my age but Mas support for the program is what I'm used to. Understated low-key. It's been uncomfortable as **** for me to watch Ruiz make announcement and be so involved. To be clear 100% appreciate all the money and support he has delivered. I was one of the skeptics early on. The Puffy all the in videos image was off-putting to me. Whole thing felt sketchy... BUT to date I was wrong and he is making major moves.

Advertisement

chess GIF

Advertisement
& I’m not mad at that because you need both. I honestly do wish the Ruiz fam was a little more discreet

It’s MARKETING.

Before Ruiz, Miami’s rep was that we were broke and penniless. I knew better, I’ve been fighting with yall for YEARS arguing that we DO have money, but Ruiz has single-handedly turned that perception around.

We’re seen as the NIL capital now and Ruiz is the kingpin passing out bags.

You want my advice? Just enjoy it. Miami has never been understated and it never will be. We do things big,

Advertisement
It’s MARKETING.

Before Ruiz, Miami’s rep was that we were broke and penniless. I knew better, I’ve been fighting with yall for YEARS arguing that we DO have money, but Ruiz has single-handedly turned that perception around.

You want my advice? Just enjoy it. Miami has never been understated and it never will be. We do things big,
You missed the im not mad at the beginning at what i said. I love that he’s spending his money. Get this talent in and what more money pile up from championships. Never liked or understood us not doing this years ago.

Advertisement
I think it's my age but Mas support for the program is what I'm used to. Understated low-key. It's been uncomfortable as **** for me to watch Ruiz make announcement and be so involved. To be clear 100% appreciate all the money and support he has delivered. I was one of the skeptics early on. The Puffy all the in videos image was off-putting to me. Whole thing felt sketchy... BUT to date I was wrong and he is making major moves.
suge knight all in the video GIF

It’s MARKETING.

Ruiz spending like a drunken sailor doesn’t mean we had money before.

Good read up on Ruiz. There are some red flags of his past for sure but this recovery company very might well legitimatize it all. I love what he is doing and hope it’s all legit but to me it’s too good to be true.

Advertisement
Back