LifeWallet

yea asked and answered on the recruiting board. its a database for medical records which allows any healthcare provider, doctor or paramedic to access your records on demand especially in an emergency.
More importantly for MSP Recovery is it gives them access to your health insurance and when they find a non payment for something that should have been covered but was then covered by federal insurance it then allows MSP to sue/recover those funds. Literally trillions in claims they can review and pursue litigation on.

^^^ This is my novice take on what this is really about.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why can’t Ferman make a single tweet without randomly double and triple spacing words in no discernible pattern. It always makes me think he’s been taken hostage.

Least of his issues. The master-of-the-obvious sentiment here is laughable.

John Ruiz is changing the NIL game for Miami with LifeWallet.

Earthshattering take.

this is the biggest issue with ruizs run to be a mini celebrity (lets be real thats what he tries to do when he announces these deals). it works for us bc it gets us kids here but it also back fires like it may for Wong. just pay the kids in silence and watch the team win

Mandel from S.I. Calls what the gators are doing as “smart” when it comes to NiL deals but just last week called us cheating…

Canes twitter have at him… we got The Who industry shook… they don’t wanna see ****y canes fans back
View attachment 184172
Mandell is and will always be a first rate douche bag. You make an accusation like that on an open forum you better be prepared to be sued. If I'm Ruiz, I go after this ******* legally. Ruiz just met with the PM of the Bahamas pushing his product. The guy is marketing his product. I met Stewie did not say a word about A&M.

Mandell is and will always be a first rate douche bag. You make an accusation like that on an open forum you better be prepared to be sued. If I'm Ruiz, I go after this ******* legally. Ruiz just met with the PM of the Bahamas pushing his product. The guy is marketing his product. I met Stewie did not say a word about A&M.

Or Tennessee, or OU, or Texas, or etc etc etc

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220429-090019_Chrome.jpg

this is the biggest issue with ruizs run to be a mini celebrity (lets be real thats what he tries to do when he announces these deals). it works for us bc it gets us kids here but it also back fires like it may for Wong. just pay the kids in silence and watch the team win
Disagree. The guy is marketing his product successfully. You had no clue what it was but now you do. He is getting national attention. Good for him and our kids are benefitting.

STAY OUT THE VIDEOS!!!

I got murdered for simply asking why in HIS name are we announcing the value of the deals. Simply announce the deal was made. Only a matter of time before someone got salty.

Advertisement
Disagree. The guy is marketing his product successfully. You had no clue what it was but now you do. He is getting national attention. Good for him and our kids are benefitting.

lol if it worked, I would've pulled the app on my phone, I didn't and wont.

he is getting national attention but a lot of it isn't good attention. the entire thing makes life wallet look like a front rather than legitimate. again, I have zero issues w him paying kids. id rather it done silently where it doenst cause a public upheaval.

Love that Ruiz is supporting the program and am super appreciative, like mega appreciative with the way things have been going for the last almost 20 years, but yeah kinda flash it a bit here and there but try to keep some things low key if possible.

But this **** looks like it's only going to keep getting crazier and crazier until the wheels fall off and college sports especially football is gone as we know it.

Love that Ruiz is supporting the program and am super appreciative, like mega appreciative with the way things have been going for the last almost 20 years, but yeah kinda flash it a bit here and there but try to keep some things low key if possible.

But this **** looks like it's only going to keep getting crazier and crazier until the wheels fall off and college sports especially football is gone as we know it.
PUFF needs to chill!

Advertisement
There was no way these dollar amounts were going to stay silent. Bags didn't even manage to do that and people like Ruiz who are advertising have an incentive to make it public. If you think this is going to be a mess, wait until Tennessee players and other college quarterbacks start wondering why they're not worth $8 million.

Company paying kids for marketing efforts announces deals for......wait for it......marketing.

Ruiz needs to post the deals, especially 800k ones, if he's going to get his social media impressions.

Also, they shared the same agent. Even if they didn't, people would know what their teammates were making. Howd recruits and handlers know market rates before NIL was legal?

There was no way these dollar amounts were going to stay silent. Bags didn't even manage to do that and people like Ruiz who are advertising have an incentive to make it public. If you think this is going to be a mess, wait until Tennessee players and other college quarterbacks start wondering why they're not worth $8 million.

True, but right now there is nothing that has to be disclosed publicly as far as I know, only to the school. Yes people will talk, but gossip is a lot different than flashing it out there. Maybe just say something like six figure deal instead of $800,000. Six figures could be $100,000 could be $999,999. That way he gets the publicity and allure.

I get it is a recruiting tool. But it just seems like you start going more public, rather than a little more tactful, you get stuff like Wong or you better have deep pockets because you are opening the flood gates it. Are other schools doing this I can't keep up?

But I'm just an aging drunk talking BS that can't give anyone six figures though, so I guess it'll all sort out eventually:nice:

Advertisement
True, but right now there is nothing that has to be disclosed publicly as far as I know, only to the school. Yes people will talk, but gossip is a lot different than flashing it out there. Maybe just say something like six figure deal instead of $800,000. Six figures could be $100,000 could be $999,999. That way he gets the publicity and allure.

I get it is a recruiting tool. But It just seems like you start going more public, rather than a little more tactful, you get stuff like Wong or you better have deep pockets because you are opening the flood gates it. Are other schools doing this I can't keep up?

But I'm just an aging drunk talking BS that can't give anyone six figures though so I guess it'll all sort out eventually:nice:
Or a high six figure deal.

And if you're drunk at 9:30, I'm sure we can be friends.

the thing w Nico is that its all rumors. id rather it be let on as rumors even if its the truth than have the sponsor announce dollar amounts. I do think that announcing a deal with a player without the financials solves the same purpose (publicity for the company and the school). in wongs case, his agent also reps Pack and Jordan Miller so he knew the exact amount that was being given.

does anyone know how much Rattler got from Raising Canes?

Don't know if it's been said already, but it's problematic for Ruiz stating that Wong is "under contract" because he would have to pay him even if IW leaves Miami.

NIL is fine as long as it's not "pay for play," which is a big no no (even if everyone knows that's what's happening). If Ruiz pulls Wong's deal if he transfers, that would subject the school to NCAA scrutiny.

Which has been my problem with Ruiz all along. Just stay silent and work your magic behind the scenes; no one knows any of the A&M boosters who bought their last recruiting class individually.

Advertisement
Back