Let's Go USA!

[/QUOTE]
Well from a business standpoint, they've gotten better ratings than the mens team, won more, sold more merchandise, and had higher attendance numbers.

You could make the case that they shouldn't get equal pay, but in fact, should get HIGHER pay than the men's national team.

you are 100% wrong. you do understand that the US Soccer has to pay their pro clubs to let them play on the national team. the women clubs draw very low crowds. not only that, the women World Cup has mostly half empty stadiums. you do not know what you are talking about.

Advertisement
THERE IS NO PAY GAP ISSUE IN SOCCER>. IT IS A MATTER OF of basic economics. you think cause the women won the World Cup they should be paid lots of money? why? 90% of the teams in the women World Cup are teams at the same level of a high school team in the US.

what a GREAT COUNTRY WE LIVE IN. where AN ANTI AMERICAN, ANTI MALE, ANTI MILITARY, ANTI POLICE, ANTI FREEDOM, FOUL MOUTHED butch can serve as captain of the country she hates and score the winning goal.

Advertisement

you are 100% wrong. you do understand that the US Soccer has to pay their pro clubs to let them play on the national team. the women clubs draw very low crowds. not only that, the women World Cup has mostly half empty stadiums. you do not know what you are talking about.
[/QUOTE]

Don't let actual economics ruin SJWs day.

Resources are just free. Didn't you know that?

Silly rabbit.

what a GREAT COUNTRY WE LIVE IN. where AN ANTI AMERICAN, ANTI MALE, ANTI MILITARY, ANTI POLICE, ANTI FREEDOM, FOUL MOUTHED butch can serve as captain of the country she hates and score the winning goal.

And not be imprisoned or have her friends and family put into harm's way as retribution.

America is a terrible, terrible place no?

Remember when athletes kept their mouths shut about politics?? I do. Can you imagine the outrage if any athlete or celebrity publicly **** on Obama?? Political ignorance is a choice, I see you’ve made yours

I don't remember Kareem Abdul Jabbar or Muhammed Ali keeping their mouth shut. There's plenty of athletes over time who have refused to go to the whitehouse. Trump can't help himself but engage because he's mentally fragile. Every athlete who triggers him only exposes his fragility further. It's a vicious cycle that sucks his cult in too.

We can play *** for tat all you want. Remember when the press was fair? You might want to get used to it, because there are going to be more Trumps down the line and quite possibly worse.

I'm sure you'll vote for the 1st dictator light to create a "fair" press corps so your jimmies don't get rustled.

Advertisement
I don't remember Kareem Abdul Jabbar or Muhammed Ali keeping their mouth shut. There's plenty of athletes over time who have refused to go to the whitehouse. Trump can't help himself but engage because he's mentally fragile. Every athlete who triggers him only exposes his fragility further. It's a vicious cycle that sucks his cult in too.

You’re conflating getting mad at Trump and disrespecting his office and this country. Trump loves America, probably more than any other President ever. He takes statements like that as disrespectful to the greatest country in the world and half of Americans do as well. It’s not a black and white argument. Undertones and political allegiances get in the way of it just being a bitter internet argument.

Jabbar and Ali were talking about real issues such as racial injustice. That's very different than whining because you didn't get your way in the last election.

🤔

Where your facts at, bro ?

Advertisement
From Fox News also, so you know, you cant claim sjw bias or whatever the bubble buzzword of the week is.

Pop psychology much?

2/3rds of voters who are in US military and law enforcement (speculated) are in a cult?

Hm.

Are they serving Midsommar Tea?

How bout those ratings...

Advertisement
Remember when athletes kept their mouths shut about politics?? I do. Can you imagine the outrage if any athlete or celebrity publicly **** on Obama?? Political ignorance is a choice, I see you’ve made yours

Bro sports will always be an aspect of politics and you can make an argument that African Americans were more accepted into the fabric of America every day lives when black players start winning making Alabama start winning again after they got their *** kick by 6.2 225 RB from Cali! And Alabama still ain’t **** too! They went from 0% minorities playing to 100% in 2019 😂! GTFOH with your temporary mental inconvenience that someone took a stand that against something you disagree with

Last edited:
Pop psychology much?

2/3rds of voters who are in US military and law enforcement (speculated) are in a cult?

Hm.

Are they serving Midsommar Tea?

If I was on the government teet I'd vote for the guy advocating for my raises too.

Advertisement
Back