Let's Go USA!

Advertisement
I know this was a few days ago, but this was one of the all-time savage celebrations. Sorry my UK people, it ain’t that serious.

Let the men and women play for the money and see equality. The women soccer do not get paid as much because they are not that interesting.
Well from a business standpoint, they've gotten better ratings than the mens team, won more, sold more merchandise, and had higher attendance numbers.

You could make the case that they shouldn't get equal pay, but in fact, should get HIGHER pay than the men's national team.

Advertisement
Not ruined one single bit. *shrugs*

Let me rephrase so you aren't triggered.

Her narcissism has diminished the message she is trying to convey.

In fact, by her playing (remember she does so voluntarily but acts as if she is conscripted) she proves she's a hypocrite. It's all about her, her glory, her moment--and thats awesome good for her. But spare us the "I'm doing this for something greater schtick. In fact, she is complicit in advancing the very nation and government (who allow her to play) she despises on the world stage. Nice job.

If a player had come out as a Trump supporter, people would be outraged.

If a player had come out as anti-Trump, people would be outraged.

Maybe keep politics out of it, accept the invitation if a president offers it, and let the country be proud of you.

Advertisement

In fact, by her playing (remember she does so voluntarily but acts as if she is conscripted) she proves she's a hypocrite. It's all about her, her glory, her moment--and thats awesome good for her. But spare us the "I'm doing this for something greater schtick. In fact, she is complicit in advancing the very nation and government (who allow her to play) she despises on the world stage. Nice job.

Blah blah blah. We're celebrating winners over here!!!! Take your concerns to Jesus. Cast your cares on him. lmao

Maybe keep politics out of it, accept the invitation if a president offers it, and let the country be proud of you.

There small SJW brains cant grasp that concept.

Remember, they were conscripted, not volunteers.

Their loved ones woukd be executed of they failed in their forced performances.

So terrible the nation they represent.

You define ignorance, bud. This women's World Cup was more entertaining than anything the US men's side has put on in well over a decade.

And yet the men get paid more. So isn't every dollar supporting the men's team complicit behavior in keeping the ladies down?

Where does the riot start? I'm in.

I agree, there’s always outrage one way or the other. But if she doesn’t want to go to the White House, it’s a free country, she doesn’t have to. It won’t stop me from celebrating the accomplishments of our national team. We can’t expect for people to agree with us politically 100% of the time. That’s just the way it is.

Go, not go. Hate Trump. Love Trump. I really don’t care either way. Diversity of thought is what makes America great, believe it or not.

Advertisement
Blah blah blah. We're celebrating winners over here!!!! Take your concerns to Jesus. Cast your cares on him. lmao

As we all should. Dreading the SJW circus that will drag our brand through the mud even more with the inevitable "we ain't going to the White House".

It's tearing the fabric to shreds.

Let the men and women play for the money and see equality. The women soccer do not get paid as much because they are not that interesting.

You do know the woman’s soccer team generate more revenue for the men, right? Did you even looked that up? Hopefully the men’s team can qualify for the next World Cup so they can be interesting

Last edited:
As we all should. Dreading the SJW circus that will drag our brand through the mud even more with the inevitable "we ain't going to the White House".

It's tearing the fabric to shreds.

LMAO The USA just won a whole World Cup and you're in this thread going ON AND ON about white house visits and the fabric of our country or wutever the ****. If that ain't triggered I don't know what is.

NOBODY CARES. ENJOY THE TITLE. THIS IS A GREAT DAY. CAPS LOCK.

Advertisement
I wouldn't go to the WH right now either. I can get fast food right up the street. It sure doesn't seem like the same celebration it used to be. If the current president doesn't take it seriously why should anyone else?

You are easily the most triggered person in this thread.

LMAO The USA just won a whole World Cup and you're in this thread going ON AND ON about white house visits and the fabric of our country or wutever the ****. If that ain't triggered I don't know what is.

NOBODY CARES. ENJOY THE TITLE. THIS IS A GREAT DAY. CAPS LOCK.

You shouldn't use caps lock.

That is reserved exclusively for our man IJJB.

And yet the men get paid more. So isn't every dollar supporting the men's team complicit behavior in keeping the ladies down?

Where does the riot start? I'm in.
I personally don't give a sh-t about the pay gap issue. I was just calling out how ignorant the "Let the womens team play the mens team for the money"-comment is. Yes, the mens team would beat the womens team if they played. Just like Serena Williams would get worked if she played Roger Federer. Amanda Nunes would get destroyed by Jon Jones. Diana Taurasi could never be as impactful on a basketball court as Michael Jordan was. And no female swimmer will ever match Michael Phelps swimming times. You mean there is a biological difference between men and women phsyically? Oh my, what a revelation, stop the press!

The USWNT doesnt play men, they play other women. And they dominate them. Meanwhile, the USMNT plays other mens teams and they blow. Now I passionately support both and enjoy watching both play. And there are very clear reasons why the American women are able to perform so much better than the mens side. But this talking point is just so dumb; it reveals sheer ignorance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back