Let's Go USA!

CaneFan954

Fyre Fest Influencer
1-0 to the home team. WE OUTCHEA.

CaneFan954

Fyre Fest Influencer
2-0. The Dutch starting to look like Texas in the 91 Cotton Bowl with all that orange on and gettin their ass whooped.

For_The_U

Junior
Fantastic performance by the ladies. Could have easily been 5-0 final score. Refs were horrific! Bad calls all day and every single bad one went against us. That penalty in 2nd half which was clear as day wasnt even called and we wouldnt have gotten that first goal if not for VAR. But even BS ref decisions and us not finishing well (how do you have three 1 on 1s and come away with no goals?!?) that match wasn't even competitive. Like I said last week, this team is so good they can win on an off day and if they play to their potential there is no one who can touch them.

Excellent achievement! Very entertaining world cup. I enjoyed the whole thing.

Now US men tonight at 9 in gold cup final and brazil/Argentina at 4pm in Copa final. Great soccer day!

CaneFan954

Fyre Fest Influencer
Fantastic performance by the ladies. Could have easily been 5-0 final score. Refs were horrific! Bad calls all day and every single bad one went against us. That penalty in 2nd half which was clear as day wasnt even called and we wouldnt have gotten that first goal if not for VAR. But even BS ref decisions and us not finishing well (how do you have three 1 on 1s and come away with no goals?!?) that match wasn't even competitive. Like I said last week, this team is so good they can win on an off day and if they play to their potential there is no one who can touch them.

Excellent achievement! Very entertaining world cup. I enjoyed the whole thing.

Now US men tonight at 9 in gold cup final and brazil/Argentina at 4pm in Copa final. Great soccer day!
Man those 1 v 1s were brutal fam. They got in the open field and turned into Leon Lett repeatedly. lol

omaha

Sophomore
Let the men and women play for the money and see equality. The women soccer do not get paid as much because they are not that interesting.