Leach or Gundy???

I think Gundy would leave for the chance to be elite recruits' number 1 option in a recruiting fertile base. There's not much of a recruiting base in the state of Oklahoma. Right now he's at best behind Texas, Oklahoma and Texas A&M for elite recruits out of Texas also.

I think Gundy is the type of dude that would bolt for a shot a championship-caliber program like Miami.

:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Ok. Sure.

Speaks volumes IF (not convinced) Miami's Top 100 donors collectively have/haven't donated $1B like Pickens...singularly.

My UT friends tell me McCombs has gifted cash/in-kind to the Longhorns almost $1.75B.

Those sums are staggering, again from singular donors.

I dunno, every OSU fan is ****ed off at Gundy because he is 2-12 against Oklahoma. Them boys ready to run off Gundy.

Advertisement
No to Gundy. He just tried to blame his coaching faults on “Liberalism” . So not only does he not play defense, or recruit well, or never really won much ; he’s also intellectually dishonest.
I love that!!!! Liberalism is the root of all evil!!! Now I want Gundy to coach at Miami even more!

You guys putting up Richt as being ranked 2 last year versus Gundy and leach are MISSING the point!
I started this thread KNOWING our offense needs to get I to the 21st century! If you can’t agree w that, you all are blind morons. Richt has ZERO ability to run an offense! None nada zilch.....
Leach and Gundy routinely put up 40+ w TWO star afterthoughts

Give them the talent pool and I think you see amazing offense.

Keep Manny for D and we are in biz

THAT is what should happen. At a **** minimum Richt better fire his son and go hire some young OC lighting it up at a lower level school and he can turn into Bowden and stay the **** away from offense.

And by the way GO get a special teams coach....they are worse than pop warner teams

While Gundy can't beat OU, the last coach Miami got from Oklahoma State did a great job at Miami.

Advertisement
Not on the Leach to Miami bandwagon, but it's impressive as **** watching them put up 55 points in the first half vs Arizona. At this rate they're going to hit the century mark. GEEEZ!!!

:2h3mpi1:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back