Leach or Gundy???

YLCANE

Recruit
I would take either in a second!!!
Keep Manny At DC

Gundy gets it....hires OC from small school who racks up points and yards!

Richt needs to head out to pasture

Advertisement
Gundy isn't leaving his alma mater, and Pickens for this cess pool.

Leach would come in a second, and we'd be unstoppable.

Advertisement
There is only one answer

giphy.gif

Gundy isn't leaving his alma mater, and Pickens...

If I'm not mistaken, T Boone has given over $1 Billion to OSU.

Let that sink in.

I'm guessing here, but would be very surprised that Miami's top 10 donors, maybe even 100 donors, have collectively donated $1B.

Miami needs a Red McCombs or T Boone type to be athletic departments daddy rabbit.

If I'm not mistaken, T Boone has given over $1 Billion to OSU.

Let that sink in.

I'm guessing here, but would be very surprised that Miami's top 10 donors, maybe even 100 donors, have collectively donated $1B.

Miami needs a Red McCombs or T Boone type to be athletic departments daddy rabbit.
That, and the fact OSU has some actual football history, is why this is a no brainer to me. Leach for the Win.

Gundy isn't leaving his alma mater, and Pickens for this cess pool.

Leach would come in a second, and we'd be unstoppable.
I actually think Gundy would head to UM, JMHO....I think his personality fits and if it’s good enough for Jimmy it **** well is good enough for me!

Either would be a huge upgrade offensively and put us in the 21st century!

Wondering now if losing out would help Richt make his own decision

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gundy would absolutely leave for the right offer. He and T. Boone playing nice right now, buy they were at odds a few years ago.

Advertisement
Gundy would absolutely leave for the right offer. He and T. Boone playing nice right now, buy they were at odds a few years ago.
TBoone is one foot in the grave. Gundy says OSU is his Yankees job and has plenty of time to wait for TBoone to kill over

Advertisement
Back