Le Batard in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I believe you aren't truly a student of history? Yes. Pretty obvious.

Do I believe you don't have even a basic grasp of US civics or institutions? Yes. Again, pretty obvious.

Worst of all is how tragic all of this has become.
Did I ever say I was student of history, no I actually major in sports management

Do I have a basic grasp of US Civic, yes

Do I believe you to be a empirical idiot..yes it’s in your screen name.

Do you need to respond to this post? No go to sleep

Advertisement
Could you explain what he did say then? He may not have said the exact words go back to your country, you look different, you hate America, but that’s was his meaning. All you fake patriots using “pride” as a cloak for fear and hate

Are you off your meds? ******* seriously.

Now you are a mind reader?

Nephew, I've bled more blood in more mud than you entire genetic line will every accomplish in life.

I did it, so you can continue to be ignorant of US civics and the ideals our country aspires towards. Its not perfect, but it does give a safe space for SJWs to have hissy fits.

Much like you are having now.

Now try and rethink how to better use your words.

Your welcome.

jyf8rh8w_u3qp7p_jf5034.png

@Ecush

Advertisement
Are you off your meds? ******* seriously.

Now you are a mind reader?

Nephew, I've bled more blood in more mud than you entire genetic line will every accomplish in life.

I did it, so you can continue to be ignorant of US civics and the ideals our country aspires towards. Its not perfect, but it does give a safe space for SJWs to have hissy fits.

Much like you are having now.

Now try and rethink how to better use your words.

Your welcome.
You likely served in the military to further your own personal gain..not for others. Don’t @ me

Did I ever say I was student of history, no I actually major in sports management

You SJWs and your lack of self awareness for douche baggery.

It is truly a super power.

You make it hard to be kind. Very hard.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Can you name the three branches of govt and their enumerated powers?

This ought to be good.

Quick use google.

Advertisement
Hahaha @Tetragrammaton Cane has to be a real ****** to sit there going over every post he doesn't like "negging" thinking anyone gives a shlt.....what a ***n clown :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
The issue I have with incessant criticizing is don't come in and say everything is dumb because you disagree, but instead articulate a rebuttal and keep it respectful... is that too much to ask or does anonymity make ****heads of some.

Advertisement
The issue I have with incessant criticizing is don't come in and say everything is dumb because you disagree, but instead articulate a rebuttal and keep it respectful... is that too much to ask or does anonymity make ****heads of some.
The latter . Funny thing is he's sitting there behind his keyboard feeling powerful "negging" :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back