Le Batard in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So ****ing off 50% off your audience isn't a good idea. Who knew?

You could argue he brought in more viewers whether he ****ed off some of not. I rarely watch ESPN's programs when there isn't a game on and I'm sure I'm not the only one. This rant is everywhere now so there will be many people checking to see if he's on or not this week.

Disagree with how trump did it, but the 4 communists he is feuding with in Congress are going to get him re-elected.

He is succeeding in making them the face of the party which was his goal. Mission accomplished.

Advertisement
first his show sucks. second, he use to be pretty prejudice in his feelings towards miami players so ***** him.

shipping container is awesome. listen to the local hour. you won't regret it. billy gil is a superstar

If Lebatard reallllly wanted to show "courage" he would've went after Cuban MAGA directly. He would've actually felt some blowback from that in his real life as opposed to knowing eSECpn isn't really going to penalize him at all as he basks in largely positive national attention from his media peers.

Advertisement
If Lebatard reallllly wanted to show "courage" he would've went after Cuban MAGA directly. He would've actually felt some blowback from that in his real life as opposed to knowing eSECpn isn't really going to penalize him at all as he basks in largely positive national attention from his media peers.

the best part about the whole rant was billy in the penalty box being shown a few times just sitting there. i hope people understand the inside jokes on the show

the best part about the whole rant was billy in the penalty box being shown a few times just sitting there. i hope people understand the inside jokes on the show

Hahaha. Exactly. Or I saw this too:

"Jesus Christ. Is there ANY way people are going to find I out I voted for Trump? Twice."

20190719_232940.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back