Le Batard in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeezus fck do you really not get it?

THIS IS THEIR COUNTRY.

And mine and a lot of other people who look different from the president. Like the guy, don't, whatever. I don't care. But it's fcking unAmericn as **** to say that people who don't look like you or don't like everything about this country aren't really Americans.
Why do you bring up that they look different, I believe you are missing the point. You say it's their country... we'll yes this great country allows the freedoms where a Trojan horse immigrant can come in and talk shiit about everything and get away with it... while people almost encourage it because to some patriotism has hit an all time low in this country.
I'm not going to write a novel here but I could give you my take as to what it is to be a proud American... but instead let's just agree to disagree in advance. After all this isn't a political forum they say.

Advertisement
Why do you bring up that they look different, I believe you are missing the point. You say it's their country... we'll yes this great country allows the freedoms where a Trojan horse immigrant can come in and talk shiit about everything and get away with it... while people almost encourage it because to some patriotism has hit an all time low in this country.
I'm not going to write a novel here but I could give you my take as to what it is to be a proud American... but instead let's just agree to disagree in advance. After all this isn't a political forum they say.
AKA "send her back" smh

Jeezus fck do you really not get it?

THIS IS THEIR COUNTRY.

And mine and a lot of other people who look different from the president. Like the guy, don't, whatever. I don't care. But it's fcking unAmericn as **** to say that people who don't look like you or don't like everything about this country aren't really Americans.

He never said any of what you state above.

Its hystrionics like this that are tearing apart this nation.

Last edited:
What he saying and what mr. Trump is doing to our country is not political. The racist rhetoric he spews is not political. It has nothing to with policies. Nothing to do with conservatives, moderates or liberals. And more ppl with a platform NEED TO call him out for it. Put political views aside and call an ace a ace. Our sitting president is racist. Do I believe him to be the first in our nation? No. Anyone who does would be ignorant to our history to believe so. But that’s not the point. What’s mostly disheartening and upsetting is the numbness that grown with the country to the blatant bombastic nature at which he operates. Nothing he does surprises or shocks us. This is the scary part. This is the most dangerous threat to our democratic system. It divides us along ethnic, racist and cultural lines. Which most thought was in our nation review mirror.

I know I get into the rare “political” or race debates on here. I know it makes some uncomfortable. I know some just want this to be a about Miami football. But what’s going on in America rn is bigger than that. It needs to be talked about at schools, at the dinner table to our kids, on community forums like this. We need to remind each other that this is not the norm. This is not how our elected officials no matter party affiliation are supposed to conduct themselves on behalf of representing this NATION..once again this is not about being a conservative, moderate or liberal. It’s not about policy. It’s about how we see ourselves as Americans and how we treat one another in this land no matter ethnic background, nationality, religion, creed or race

#GoCanes

Do you honestly believe any of your accusations are accurate?

Seriously. If you do, our country has larger problems than current POTUS.

The level of hysterics is reaching girls squeeling at boy band levels.

Advertisement
Don't consider this to be a political discussion. He wasn't covering a new policy or budget. Was more of a human decency rant. Not many people believe Trump is a decent person whether you voted for him or not.

The binary choice last election came down to this:

Vote Trump for preservation of American sovereignty...his warts and all

Or

Vote Hillary for the dissolution of American sovereignty...her warts and all

Thankfully more people in more states chose to keep our Nation within our own self-determination.

you dont think racial tensions exist in america? come on man.

That wasnt an answer to what I asked.

Sadly, yes their remains pockets of ignorance, we ad a nation get better overall each day.

But your ridiculous accusations only diminish whatever cause your seek to advance among informed and reasonable people.

Advertisement

Do I believe the trump is a liar yes. He the type to lie about losing his virginity in elementary school.

Do I believe he is racist, absolutely.

Do I believe any society is vulnerable to fall into division and hate , yes (look up history)

Do I believe our democratic system the way we know it to be is in danger because of this, yes

What he saying and what mr. Trump is doing to our country is not political. The racist rhetoric he spews is not political. It has nothing to with policies. Nothing to do with conservatives, moderates or liberals. And more ppl with a platform NEED TO call him out for it. Put political views aside and call an ace a ace. Our sitting president is racist. Do I believe him to be the first in our nation? No. Anyone who does would be ignorant to our history to believe so. But that’s not the point. What’s mostly disheartening and upsetting is the numbness that grown with the country to the blatant bombastic nature at which he operates. Nothing he does surprises or shocks us. This is the scary part. This is the most dangerous threat to our democratic system. It divides us along ethnic, racist and cultural lines. Which most thought was in our nation review mirror.

I know I get into the rare “political” or race debates on here. I know it makes some uncomfortable. I know some just want this to be a about Miami football. But what’s going on in America rn is bigger than that. It needs to be talked about at schools, at the dinner table to our kids, on community forums like this. We need to remind each other that this is not the norm. This is not how our elected officials no matter party affiliation are supposed to conduct themselves on behalf of representing this NATION..once again this is not about being a conservative, moderate or liberal. It’s not about policy. It’s about how we see ourselves as Americans and how we treat one another in this land no matter ethnic background, nationality, religion, creed or race

#GoCanes

Oh no it is quite clearly about being a conservative

They are racist to the core. That is why the chief MAGAt is the most popular facist president in modern times.

Last edited:
His political takes were always so boring. I get that it's probably not the overwhelming view of his sports fan viewer, but all of his views are shared by 99% of people in the media and cultural centers of the country.
So he'd bring Bomani on or the Asian dude or one of the lesbians that work at ESPN and have them give the gender studies-critical race theory view that everybodyyyyyyyyyy in the media shares, and then he'd say, "Oh my god this is so groundbreaking and edgy and such an important and unique view to bring into this conversation."
It's boring radio.

His political takes were always so boring. I get that it's probably not the overwhelming view of his sports fan viewer, but all of his views are shared by 99% of people in the media and cultural centers of the country.
So he'd bring Bomani on or the Asian dude or one of the lesbians that work at ESPN and have them give the gender studies-critical race theory view that everybodyyyyyyyyyy in the media shares, and then he'd say, "Oh my god this is so groundbreaking and edgy and such an important and unique view to bring into this conversation."
It's boring radio.

the inside jokes make the show tbh and lebatard knows it, which is why hes given a big voice to the other characters

Advertisement
Do I believe the trump is a liar yes. He the type to lie about losing his virginity in elementary school.

Do I believe he is racist, absolutely.

Do I believe any society is vulnerable to fall into division and hate , yes (look up history)

Do I believe our democratic system the way we know it to be is in danger because of this, yes

Do I believe you aren't truly a student of history? Yes. Pretty obvious.

Do I believe you don't have even a basic grasp of US civics or institutions? Yes. Again, pretty obvious.

Worst of all is how tragic all of this has become.

Could you explain what he did say then? He may not have said the exact words go back to your country, you look different, you hate America, but that’s was his meaning. All you fake patriots using “pride” as a cloak for fear and hate

Advertisement
There's no way you guys can pull this off, but by gawd I'm going to let you try.
I don’t even need to instigate and then post my stirring the pot gif. This pot’s been stirred.

7D96FB69-15EA-43BD-B14F-EDDD0584DFCB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back