Le Batard in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are you off your meds? ******* seriously.

Now you are a mind reader?

Nephew, I've bled more blood in more mud than you entire genetic line will every accomplish in life.

I did it, so you can continue to be ignorant of US civics and the ideals our country aspires towards. Its not perfect, but it does give a safe space for SJWs to have hissy fits.

Much like you are having now.

Now try and rethink how to better use your words.

Your welcome.
Really? What mud did you bleed in? I don’t need a safe space. Your hero is a draft dodging coward. That is a fact. I was a 12b. I might be ignorant about civics but I know a racist cowardly snake oil salesman when I see one. You jumping to personal insults shows a lack of genuine knowledge on the subject.

Get your popcorn.
4EA1A20B-2E24-4DF1-9FC7-48DE0BAFDFCD.gif

In the 105 years between 1892 and 1997, the United States deported approximately 2.1 million people.

Between 1997 and 2001, during the Presidency of Bill Clinton, about 870,000 people were deported from the United States.

Between 2001 and 2008, during the Presidency of George W. Bush, about 2 million people were deported from the United States.

Between 2009 and 2016, during the Presidency of Barack Obama, about 2.9 million people were deported from the United States. During BOTH is inaugurations, he flew the Betsy Ross flag, as every other POTUS has done before ans since, on the dias behind him.

I wasn't aware that BO was the sinister Grand Wizard of the KKK and the leader of the rascist world.

Wow. Amazing.

Advertisement
Really? What mud did you bleed in? I don’t need a safe space. Your hero is a draft dodging coward. That is a fact. I was a 12b. I might be ignorant about civics but I know a racist cowardly snake oil salesman when I see one. You jumping to personal insults shows a lack of genuine knowledge on the subject.

@Empirical Cane is a former “small government conservative” who is now an “american patriot,” he will say whatever he can and spin however he wants to justify his rotten, malignant world view. Best not to engage with the fascists

In the 105 years between 1892 and 1997, the United States deported approximately 2.1 million people.

Between 1997 and 2001, during the Presidency of Bill Clinton, about 870,000 people were deported from the United States.

Between 2001 and 2008, during the Presidency of George W. Bush, about 2 million people were deported from the United States.

Between 2009 and 2016, during the Presidency of Barack Obama, about 2.9 million people were deported from the United States. During BOTH is inaugurations, he flew the Betsy Ross flag, as every other POTUS has done before ans since, on the dias behind him.

I wasn't aware that BO was the sinister Grand Wizard of the KKK and the leader of the rascist world.

Wow. Amazing.
Yes all this proves trump isn’t racist. You are a genius

1) stop drinking.

2) he's a douche, not my hero, but infinitely better choice than Hillary.

3) let's try 51 countries..

4) if you really were in military, what went so ******* wrong...goodness

Wow. Amazing.
Empirical Nole… tell me one thing... Why don't you give anybody reactions????????????????

Advertisement
@Empirical Cane is a former “small government conservative” who is now an “american patriot,” he will say whatever he can and spin however he wants to justify his rotten, malignant world view. Best not to engage with the fascists
What are your thoughts on antifa since you want to call people fascists ? I bet you're a big fan .

The mere fact that it’s even debatable if our president is racist or if he implies racism is a problem. The position use to mean something it’s not meant to be some fake MTV drama.

And if you don’t think it’s divisive just look at this thread. I’ve seen ton of political debates in my time and only recently have I seen ppl approach them on such personal levels.

If he attacked a liberal, ESPN would have fired him on the spot and tried to Clinton him before he got to his car.. Because he attacked a conservative, he will get two days and a nice raise. **** him.
He spoke up about Obama and Cuba and didn’t get fired. Y’all accuse others of playing victim but nobody does it better than the alt right

Advertisement
The mere fact that it’s even debatable if our president is racist or if he implies racism is a problem. The position use to mean something it’s not meant to be some fake MTV drama.

And if you don’t think it’s divisive just look at this thread. I’ve seen ton of political debates in my time and only recently have I seen ppl approach them on such personal levels.

And its going to get worse.

Much, much worse.

Advertisement

Just curious.

What is your world view?

How is it based in reality?

How is it better?

I'm a minority and I disagree with his rant. I hate all politics in sport. Sports us my refuge from all the crap in politics today.

Agreed.....

Trump didn't say send them back. He said anyone who hates America is free to leave and go live some place else. The fact is the "squad" only bashes America... You would think we are the worst country In the world. I wonder why then over a million ppl per year migrate to such a racist horrible country? This is his point. The rally when he targeted Omar got out of hand and it was his supporters who said sent her back. I don't agree with forced deportation ( although there is evidence that Omar married her brother and committed immigration and tax fraud as reported by the local paper). In any case , Trump disavowed the comments the next day. Lebatard is being a senseless political hack acting like if Trump actually said send her back and was actually talking about deporting citizens when all he said is if you think America sucks then you are free to leave and come back whenever you want. If anybody needs the clip I can post here. Good for ESPN for suspending this loser. BTW.... I'm also Cuban a minority and I totally disagree with Dan... This is the greatest country in the history of mankind warts and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back