Le Batard in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Trump is a master at using press. He gives you a sound bite that he knows will be used to say he is a racist but in the overall context it really wasnt what he said. For instance here he told these congress woman instead of "viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough." He knows well enough that most news outlets wont say that he actually didn't tell them to leave he told them to go fix their country before they come screaming and yelling telling us how to fix the greatest country on earth and then come back and tell us how its done. But he does know that his base knows exactly what he said and then he will get to say fake news. A MFing savage troll job and its FN pathetic that this clown has got the other half on puppet strings and they dont even know it. They dont even know it. Caught up in whatever he feels like giving them week after week.

Advertisement
Trump is a master at using press. He gives you a sound bite that he knows will be used to say he is a racist but in the overall context it really wasnt what he said. For instance here he told these congress woman instead of "viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough." He knows well enough that most news outlets wont say that he actually didn't tell them to leave he told them to go fix their country before they come screaming and yelling telling us how to fix the greatest country on earth and then come back and tell us how its done. But he does know that his base knows exactly what he said and then he will get to say fake news. A MFing savage troll job and its FN pathetic that this clown has got the other half on puppet strings and they dont even know it. They dont even know it. Caught up in whatever he feels like giving them week after week.
Lol I hope you're not serious

tbh, i actually agreed w lebatards rant, but I'm also a minority so i get it. hopefully ESPN keeps him bc the shipping container show is the best thing on radio.
I didn't say how I felt about what he said, just that there's a reason for a sports show/network to stay apolitical.

Politics is ruining everything.

If Lebatard reallllly wanted to show "courage" he would've went after Cuban MAGA directly. He would've actually felt some blowback from that in his real life as opposed to knowing eSECpn isn't really going to penalize him at all as he basks in largely positive national attention from his media peers.

What is Cuban MAGA? Never heard of it.

Advertisement
I didn't say how I felt about what he said, just that there's a reason for a sports show/network to stay apolitical.

Politics is ruining everything.

lebatards show isnt really a sports show tho in the traditional sense. its a parody of one. the traditional sports show is dead (and im glad bc theyre absolutely boring since you can get podcasts w real analysis on the sport you prefer in 20-30 min (see zach lowe for basketball)).

Jeezus fck do you really not get it?

THIS IS THEIR COUNTRY.

And mine and a lot of other people who look different from the president. Like the guy, don't, whatever. I don't care. But it's fcking unAmericn as **** to say that people who don't look like you or don't like everything about this country aren't really Americans.

Advertisement
You're correct, Trump is pure Vomit.

What he saying and what mr. Trump is doing to our country is not political. The racist rhetoric he spews is not political. It has nothing to with policies. Nothing to do with conservatives, moderates or liberals. And more ppl with a platform NEED TO call him out for it. Put political views aside and call an ace a ace. Our sitting president is racist. Do I believe him to be the first in our nation? No. Anyone who does would be ignorant to our history to believe so. But that’s not the point. What’s mostly disheartening and upsetting is the numbness that grown with the country to the blatant bombastic nature at which he operates. Nothing he does surprises or shocks us. This is the scary part. This is the most dangerous threat to our democratic system. It divides us along ethnic, racist and cultural lines. Which most thought was in our nation review mirror.

I know I get into the rare “political” or race debates on here. I know it makes some uncomfortable. I know some just want this to be a about Miami football. But what’s going on in America rn is bigger than that. It needs to be talked about at schools, at the dinner table to our kids, on community forums like this. We need to remind each other that this is not the norm. This is not how our elected officials no matter party affiliation are supposed to conduct themselves on behalf of representing this NATION..once again this is not about being a conservative, moderate or liberal. It’s not about policy. It’s about how we see ourselves as Americans and how we treat one another in this land no matter ethnic background, nationality, religion, creed or race

#GoCanes

Advertisement
Don't consider this to be a political discussion. He wasn't covering a new policy or budget. Was more of a human decency rant. Not many people believe Trump is a decent person whether you voted for him or not.

What he saying and what mr. Trump is doing to our country is not political. The racist rhetoric he spews is not political. It has nothing to with policies. Nothing to do with conservatives, moderates or liberals. And more ppl with a platform NEED TO call him out for it. Put political views aside and call an ace a ace. Our sitting president is racist. Do I believe him to be the first in our nation? No. Anyone who does would be ignorant to our history to believe so. But that’s not the point. What’s mostly disheartening and upsetting is the numbness that grown with the country to the blatant bombastic nature at which he operates. Nothing he does surprises or shocks us. This is the scary part. This is the most dangerous threat to our democratic system. It divides us along ethnic, racist and cultural lines. Which most thought was in our nation review mirror.

I know I get into the rare “political” or race debates on here. I know it makes some uncomfortable. I know some just want this to be a about Miami football. But what’s going on in America rn is bigger than that. It needs to be talked about at schools, at the dinner table to our kids, on community forums like this. We need to remind each other that this is not the norm. This is not how our elected officials no matter party affiliation are supposed to conduct themselves on behalf of representing this NATION..once again this is not about being a conservative, moderate or liberal. It’s not about policy. It’s about how we see ourselves as Americans and how we treat one another in this land no matter ethnic background, nationality, religion, creed or race

#GoCanes
Facts!

#GoCanes
What he said lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back