Le Batard in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The mere fact that it’s even debatable if our president is racist or if he implies racism is a problem. The position use to mean something it’s not meant to be some fake MTV drama.

And if you don’t think it’s divisive just look at this thread. I’ve seen ton of political debates in my time and only recently have I seen ppl approach them on such personal levels.
You're ignorant . Bush was supposed to be a racist letting black people die in New Orleans. Reagan and his "say no" campaign was racist. Nixon won because he too was a racist according to the unhinged left.

It's always debatable in the eyes of the left..actually not even debatable, you always say all conservatives are racists .

Why do you bring up that they look different, I believe you are missing the point. You say it's their country... we'll yes this great country allows the freedoms where a Trojan horse immigrant can come in and talk shiit about everything and get away with it... while people almost encourage it because to some patriotism has hit an all time low in this country.
I'm not going to write a novel here but I could give you my take as to what it is to be a proud American... but instead let's just agree to disagree in advance. After all this isn't a political forum they say.
Lol you acting as if you and your fellow right wingers didn’t spend 8 years crying about Obama and complaining about how bad the country was. Were you being unpatriotic? Did you go back to Europe or wherever your ancestors were from since you hated this country so much during those 8 years?

You're ignorant . Bush was supposed to be a racist letting black people die in New Orleans. Reagan and his "say no" campaign was racist. Nixon won because he too was a racist according to the unhinged left.

It's always debatable in the eyes of the left..actually not even debatable, you always say all conservatives are racists .

That’s obvious

Advertisement
Are you off your meds? ******* seriously.

Now you are a mind reader?

Nephew, I've bled more blood in more mud than you entire genetic line will every accomplish in life.

I did it, so you can continue to be ignorant of US civics and the ideals our country aspires towards. Its not perfect, but it does give a safe space for SJWs to have hissy fits.

Much like you are having now.

Now try and rethink how to better use your words.

Your welcome.
You are a cancer bro. Honestly just stop

Lol you acting as if you and your fellow right wingers didn’t spend 8 years crying about Obama and complaining about how bad the country was. Were you being unpatriotic? Did you go back to Europe or wherever your ancestors were from since you hated this country so much during those 8 years?
We were complaining about his policies, we weren't saying America was evil...we didn't want Oblunder "fundamentally transforming America ".

None of us pledged to leave if Obummer won the 2008 or 2012 elections .

Advertisement
Agreed.....

Trump didn't say send them back. He said anyone who hates America is free to leave and go live some place else. The fact is the "squad" only bashes America... You would think we are the worst country In the world. I wonder why then over a million ppl per year migrate to such a racist horrible country? This is his point. The rally when he targeted Omar got out of hand and it was his supporters who said sent her back. I don't agree with forced deportation ( although there is evidence that Omar married her brother and committed immigration and tax fraud as reported by the local paper). In any case , Trump disavowed the comments the next day. Lebatard is being a senseless political hack acting like if Trump actually said send her back and was actually talking about deporting citizens when all he said is if you think America sucks then you are free to leave and come back whenever you want. If anybody needs the clip I can post here. Good for ESPN for suspending this loser. BTW.... I'm also Cuban a minority and I totally disagree with Dan... This is the greatest country in the history of mankind warts and all.
I’m not even being a ***..just curious where did you get those facts, or clear evidence?

Gawd... can we keep this thread's issues going until August 24th... cause I think Indayarthaus gets hot popcorn and soda pop and enjoys this stuff.

Agreed.....

Trump didn't say send them back. He said anyone who hates America is free to leave and go live some place else. The fact is the "squad" only bashes America... You would think we are the worst country In the world. I wonder why then over a million ppl per year migrate to such a racist horrible country? This is his point. The rally when he targeted Omar got out of hand and it was his supporters who said sent her back. I don't agree with forced deportation ( although there is evidence that Omar married her brother and committed immigration and tax fraud as reported by the local paper). In any case , Trump disavowed the comments the next day. Lebatard is being a senseless political hack acting like if Trump actually said send her back and was actually talking about deporting citizens when all he said is if you think America sucks then you are free to leave and come back whenever you want. If anybody needs the clip I can post here. Good for ESPN for suspending this loser. BTW.... I'm also Cuban a minority and I totally disagree with Dan... This is the greatest country in the history of mankind warts and all.
Trump during Obama years: “this country is going to ****” Trump now: if you don’t like this country you should go back to where you came from

D560CBEE-6C7E-4AA5-B496-AA447AFA6641.gif

Advertisement

I actually spent 4 hours with him once. He personally handed me his coin.

I didnt agree with all of his politics, but I supported POTUS best I could.

Its called being an adult.

Advertisement
1) stop drinking.

2) he's a douche, not my hero, but infinitely better choice than Hillary.

3) let's try 51 countries..

4) if you really were in military, what went so ******* wrong...goodness
You bled in 51 countries? They didn’t train you to use cover? I’m not even a citizen so I can’t vote but the President of the United States is the most powerful person in the free world he shouldn’t be on twitter responding to insults from some random douche bags. Being a better choice than Hillary isn’t a very high bar now is it? He is overtly racist and sadly this appeals to vast number of his support. 12b ftOrd and some other places per my dd214 I don’t consider myself a real veteran as I didn’t get shot at like a bunch of these kids have been. Bring them home and carpet bomb the problems away. Not a sjw, the President should be a leader not a small man with a tiny ego.

You bled in 51 countries? They didn’t train you to use cover? I’m not even a citizen so I can’t vote but the President of the United States is the most powerful person in the free world he shouldn’t be on twitter responding to insults from some random douche bags. Being a better choice than Hillary isn’t a very high bar now is it? He is overtly racist and sadly this appeals to vast number of his support. 12b ftOrd and some other places per my dd214 I don’t consider myself a real veteran as I didn’t get shot at like a bunch of these kids have been. Bring them home and carpet bomb the problems away. Not a sjw, the President should be a leader not a small man with a tiny ego.

Um....what were a 12B for, like 20 seconds?

How in the world would you not have been naturalized...

Hmmmmmmmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back