LB Tackett Curtis

Advertisement
Can he play in space? Highlights were all going downhill and playing the run game. I like Ben Bogle highlights better, but they are highlights maybe the people that have seen them in person can tell me what's different between the two.

Advertisement
Not why it took so long but.......

COMP FOR HIM-
69fe1ea950580c2a7d88195cb2b6c105b568d64e.gifv

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously... his nickname has to be "Waterboy" even down to him being from Nowhereville, Louisiana.

Tackett "Waterboy" Curtis.

Be advised, you may get CTE just watching his highlights.

His film reminds me of Dan Morgan. Fast, physical, and instinctive LB. In every single highlight, dudes are flying backwards when he hits them. Did not see anyone falling forward. He reacts quickly once the ball is snapped and is decisive with his reads. Obliterates opponents on contact.

This is a great offer, in my opinion. Would be a great get for Mario and staff.

Advertisement
This is one of the OOS Linebackers I was looking at. Love the way he closes and attacks the ball carrier. He looks like he can move - again not seeing him in coverage, but love his athletic profile.

I keep thinkin he's a safety watchin where he comes from in these highlights lol
Plus you know that kid in peewee's that was like way bigger than all the other kids...that's all these clips :D

Man what the **** did I just watch
I don't usually feel bad for kids playing sports. A lot of of us did as kids. But some of these kids on the opposing teams are just out there to make their dad proud and then here comes Tackett teaching them lessons about how force equals mass x velocity in real world scenarios that have them questioning if that even is their real father who left to get some smokes all those years ago but should be in the stands any minute now.

Advertisement
Back