LB Tackett Curtis

I believe we have offered him. Same schools in the mix again. I don’t think need him, better places to put the payroll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My buddy's an OC for a HS team that was in Tackett Curtis' district in HS. He said that dude was technically playing all 11 positions at once. Unbelievable talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He got thrown into the fire as a freshman with mixed results. He was basically a Tasmanian devil handing out head shots and looking lost in coverage at times, but he also flashed his potential.

Advertisement
I retract the statement that I don't want anyone from the USC defense in the portal

Retracted statement here 👇🏽

Is "not a culture fit" our version of UiF cope on whiffing on prospects we actually want?

It can be a lame excuse.
But in some cases kids may have issues coping with a completely different environment. The late Rick Tuten was a freshman punter on the 1983 UM team which won a title. After that season he transfered to fsu because, as he said in an interview, he was a kid from Ocala who didn't fit in soFla.
With this Tackett kid, I think I read somewhere he has family ties to lsu as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back