Latest on Ingraham

U may be right but i know for a fact Butch would not allow him to raid sfla like he does. That im 1000% confident about saying. In year three Butch beats the breaks off uva

Thats why i wanted gim hired.....the sfla bleeding is too much and he would of stopped that. We wont win big until we stop that pipeline. Thats my opinion and im sticking to it

lol butch wouldn't stop saban from coming in and raiding SFL either. hes 1000000x the coach butch is and kids see that. A bama offer is the golden ticket right now and no coach is going to change that

Advertisement
Only a south florida kid would change his twitter handle to MajorNine (a tribute to Chad Thomas), say he looks up to Chad, be a life long Miami fan, come from a Miami household, come from a feeder school, with a wide open depth chart, and commit to Bama. I don't even know what to say at this point.
As many of the hardcore Miami fans on here say, unfortunately he'll be welcomed back with open arms.

Fair play, pick Alabama, but **** off throwing up the 305. **** off coming back to the community and being welcomed. You've sold out - that's your choice, but there has to be repercussions.

Advertisement
As many of the hardcore Miami fans on here say, unfortunately he'll be welcomed back with open arms.

Fair play, pick Alabama, but **** off throwing up the 305. **** off coming back to the community and being welcomed. You've sold out - that's your choice, but there has to be repercussions.
You guys are hilarious. We're supposed to shun our nephews, classmates, neighbors, co-workers' kids etc.. because they played football for another college.

Am I supposed to stop being friends with my friends who took schollies at UF, FSU and UCF?

i'm glad my pops didnt kick me out of the house when I didn't attend Cal

lol butch wouldn't stop saban from coming in and raiding SFL either. hes 1000000x the coach butch is and kids see that. A bama offer is the golden ticket right now and no coach is going to change that
Fair enough agree to disagree

You guys are hilarious. We're supposed to shun our nephews, classmates, neighbors, co-workers' kids etc.. because they played football for another college.

Am I supposed to stop being friends with my friends who took schollies at UF, FSU and UCF?
Yes.

Advertisement
The excuse that kills me is the bama is winning its the golden ticket....it because of there dominance. BS......bull fuqin ****....they been doing this since saban was hired with ****** records so cutt me the bs of winning. Of course u can claim that now dudes ben there for ten plus years.

Are Miami OVs just not good? Do we look amateur compared to SEC schools? This is why we shouldnt hire within. Stealing quality coaches from other programs keeps you fresh. Patke? Lol. Should have hired Helfrich and learned the Oregon way a little bit.

How can u blame the coaches when they been after him for years if you think “kool” alone won this battle you are sadly mistaken it’s obvious the kid wanted to go to Bama. Bama is the “it” school 5 stars literally wait years to sniff the field don’t be sadly mistake

Bye Felicia.
For once I truly believe our depth chart scared a top recruit more than bama

Advertisement
How can u blame the coaches when they been after him for years if you think “kool” alone won this battle you are sadly mistaken it’s obvious the kid wanted to go to Bama. Bama is the “it” school 5 stars literally wait years to sniff the field don’t be sadly mistake
I think Alabama is the IT school and attracts front runners. Unfortunately, a lot of the best 18 year olds are front runners.

It's also part of the reason why most of Alabama's studs flame out in the pros - they haven't tasted adversity. They don't have that dog in them and don't know how to react when the chips are down.

The excuse that kills me is the bama is winning its the golden ticket....it because of there dominance. BS......bull fuqin ****....they been doing this since saban was hired with ****** records so cutt me the bs of winning. Of course u can claim that now dudes ben there for ten plus years.

It's bags.

Money bags.

kisspng-dollar-sign-money-clip-art-pumpkin-line-drawing-5aaa86ba19ee05.4970698615211250501062.jpg

Advertisement
I have a big problem with local recruits not visiting before they make there decision. Our coaches need to change this and be more persuasive in getting them to visit before they make there decisions.

Advertisement
Back