Latest on Ingraham

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
After talking to a few St. Thomas sources, it appears unanimous: Braylen Ingraham is most likely going to choose Alabama tomorrow.

Exact quotes: "HEAVY Bama-lean."

"All Bama."

I'll have more to share on this story after Ingraham officially announces tomorrow.

Advertisement
After talking to a few St. Thomas sources, it appears unanimous: Braylen Ingraham is most likely going to chose Alabama tomorrow.

Exact quotes: "HEAVY Bama-lean"

"All Bama"

I'll have more to share on this story after Ingraham officially announces tomorrow.
some people dont even think he's that good so i wish him the best at bama. he's not nesta.

Advertisement
😢😢 you win some and you lose some... but you live.. you live to fight another day - Willie Jones

It really does seem like kid wanted Bama the whole time, just waiting on them to say yes. Another Fort Lauderdale mercenary.

Advertisement
Word is Saban laid it on him and he got his mom’s blessing after being a silent to us for months

Advertisement
After talking to a few St. Thomas sources, it appears unanimous: Braylen Ingraham is most likely going to choose Alabama tomorrow.

Exact quotes: "HEAVY Bama-lean."

"All Bama."

Can you find out who our next list of targets would be then? Losing him is big.

Advertisement
everyone is freaking out and watch this kid be the next jelani hamilton or moten out of STA lol

What a joke recruiting has become lol kid was a heavy UM lean up til about 2 secs ago. Forget these divas and forget this wack *** staff. Back to the drawing board Richt is better than Golden and Shannon but his new nickname is ALMOST. As in ALMOST got the big recruits, ALMOST beat UVA, ALMOST won the ACC, ALMOST won a natty. NFL was ruined along time ago NCAA is heading dwn that same path. The SEC is doing whatever they want and everyone else is eating scraps lol just got to laugh at how perverse NCAAF has become.

Advertisement
Back