Latest on Ingraham

I have a big problem with local recruits not visiting before they make there decision. Our coaches need to change this and be more persuasive in getting them to visit before they make there decisions.
Perhaps he still does? We still got 2 months? Trying to be optimistic...

Advertisement
Bama current roster (FL Players)

Alex Leatherwood (OT) - Pensacola soph
Chris Herring (WR) - Tampa Junior
Judas Jobe (DB) - Miami fresh
Jerome Ford (RB) - Tampa fresh
Jarez Parks (LB) - Vero Beach fresh
Mac Jones (QB) - Jacksonville rs fresh
Xavier Williams (WR) - Broward ghey fresh
Judas Jeudy (WR) - Broward ghey fresh
Daniel Wright (DB) - Broward ghey soph
Pat Surtain (DB) - Broward ghey fresh

Anybody noticing any trends? .... Lots of Broward ***loons and no upper classmen

Last edited:
Sad times when we can't finish lay ups. I think we should STOP counting chicks before eggs hatch, and that's including the current commits.

Anybody noticing a trend?

Yeah...their roster is smashing ours.

For those saying the staff shouldn't be criticized for failing to close on Ingraham, how do you explain him not even taking an OV here at any point? Ingraham took an OV to Kentucky of all places, but not Miami? How can that happen for such a high priority target?

Bama rolled out the red carpet for him before he finalized his decision and it clearly had a huge impact. Our staff apparently didn't have any such urgency to do the same, despite knowing for months that he intended to announce his commitment on his mother's birthday.

Advertisement
I have a big problem with local recruits not visiting before they make there decision. Our coaches need to change this and be more persuasive in getting them to visit before they make there decisions.

I believe 100% this came out of no where. I read the Bama board - they have never mentioned Ingraham until he came to OV and most posters had no idea who he was. I agree that he was not a take until recently- maybe even the weekend- and the staff got blindsided.

He said back in the summer that he was going to visit Bama because Kool asked him to.

Anybody noticing any trends? .... Lots of Broward ***loons and no upper classman

2017 Bama Roster:

Calvin Ridley (WR) - Broward ghey junior
Judas Jeudy (WR) - Broward ghey
Daniel Wright (DB) - Broward ghey
Mac Jones (QB) - Jacksonville
Ronnie Harrison (DB) - Trailerhassee junior
Vandarius Cowan (LB) - Palm Beach Gardens fresh
Alex Leatherwood (OT) - Pensacola

2016 Bama roster

Calvin Ridley (WR) - Broward ghey
Eddie Jackson (DB) - Broward ghey senior
Ronnie Harrison (DB) - Trailerhassee
Aaron Robinson (DB) - Broward ghey fresh

Advertisement
If we can't land a stud DT then I hope we can convince a grad transfer to come here and replace Willis hoping for similar results.We can always bring in a transfer who has talent but plays for a team with too much depth and is looking for a fresh start.

Buddy been around the program it aint for everybody.

With Bama's ability to close, impress a recruit and make them feel wanted during an OV, I'm concern for Neal, since he is OVing there for the Iron Bowl. That list of South Florida kids that are now playing for Bama is impressive, I can lie I would've taken all of them.

Advertisement
The excuse that kills me is the bama is winning its the golden ticket....it because of there dominance. BS......bull fuqin ****....they been doing this since saban was hired with ****** records so cutt me the bs of winning. Of course u can claim that now dudes ben there for ten plus years.

When did Saban have a ****** record at Bama other than his first year? Doesn't exist. He's had double digit wins every single season after his first year. He had Bama ranked as high as #1 in the AP poll at one point in his second season there. He went undefeated with a NC in his third year. It's a fact that winning helps with recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Said it from the jump we should've taken Calijah Kancey's commit when he was begging for an offer & would've 100% committed to us no doubt.

We need depth at DT, we can't afford to be picky & pass on local guys who can play in preference for another player without actually landing the other player beforehand.

This staff always does great getting an early lead on recruits, but for some reason they're always getting swooped in the 25th hour.

Heard we are slow playing DT Neal for next year also and could be a huge mistake

With Bama's ability to close, impress a recruit and make them feel wanted during an OV, I'm concern for Neal, since he is OVing there for the Iron Bowl. That list of South Florida kids that are now playing for Bama is impressive, I can lie I would've taken all of them.
I dont think we're gonna get Neal. I feel like if he wanted to be here he'd be committed. He's always saying how his family wants him here. But he still hasn't pulled the trigger. Feels like Bama. I ******* hate Bama.

It really does seem like kid wanted Bama the whole time, just waiting on them to say yes. Another Fort Lauderdale mercenary.

This is such a dumb statement.

When we were on top and winning ships, we cherry picked guys from all across rhe country. When they put on that uniform, there wasn't one fan here that labeled them a mercenary.

By your definition, they would've been mercenaries as they didn't sign with the local team.

You want to be the best, you've gotta best the best. That is Bama right now and in head to head recruiting martchups, we're fighting an uphill battle. The coaches and players have to narrow that gap and when it looks like we're getting close, you have a better shot at these types of recruits.

Advertisement
Back