Latest on Ingraham

First yall told me that kids weren't coming here cus Golden neglected south florida and they didn't want to play in that style of defense. Then yall said Richt and co offered late. They been on Ingraham and he was a priority. The goalposts just keep moving. When yall gone learn. We had Pannunzio here and he wasn't a world class recruiter. Kool wasn't recruiting nothin here. Now all of a sudden he has the personality of Kevin Hart i guess. James Coley was a decent recruiter but not what he doing at UGA. Some of these kids don't want to play here. Factor in the "intangibles" and u have your answer. These kids would follow Richt to UGA and now they don't come when he is right down the street. U already know what time it is!!!
Its Alabama, Not much to recruit....Come here win national championships ,Go to the Nfl. On the flip side every year they turn over the roster ,Kids see they never play and they transfer.

Advertisement
Almost yet again for this beat *** staff...havent closed since they got here and bama takes who they want.

Whats the point of watching anymore the bama dominance wont ever stop.

Just can't win sometimes chaps. Take it on the chin and move on, can't be dishing out the dinero like those *****

Advertisement
Like I said in another thread, if they aren't already commited at this point and they're a highly touted prospect don't expect them to come when UGa and Bama get in the fold.
Agree,and following that logic our class is almost done.We'll be lucky to get 3 or 4 of the kids we're after to pick miami come signing day.

Almost yet again for this beat *** staff...havent closed since they got here and bama takes who they want.

it would be the case no matter who coaches here unless we magically got Urban

I guess some people don't know what they are talking about. The kid is a beast and is going to be a monster after he gets coached up by Kool and hopping on Bamas SC program.
I dont think bama made nesta a priority (i could be wrong) but when bama offers a dt pay attention. Kid is probably good there pretty much dt U

Advertisement

We're hoping for Emmert to retire and a Pac-12 guy taking the mantle. Until then....business as usual.

Said it from the jump we should've taken Calijah Kancey's commit when he was begging for an offer & would've 100% committed to us no doubt.

We need depth at DT, we can't afford to be picky & pass on local guys who can play in preference for another player without actually landing the other player beforehand.

This staff always does great getting an early lead on recruits, but for some reason they're always getting swooped in the 25th hour.

Advertisement
Said it from the jump we should've taken Calijah Kancey's commit when he was begging for an offer & would've 100% committed to us no doubt.

We need depth at DT, we can't afford to be picky & pass on local guys who can play in preference for another player without actually landing the other player beforehand.

This staff always does great getting an early lead on recruits, but for some reason they're always getting swooped in the 25th hour.

Seems like the staff drinks their own kool-aid on the trail and think they're untouchable. First real red flag for me came during the entire Jobe incident. Everyone whom had a modicum of common sense knew that kid was trolling the staff. They thought he was being legit with them. We need to get savages for recruiters.

Advertisement
no one gives a bleep about butch today. the hard on people have for a dude who was last relevant in the mid 00s is insane.

Agreed. Love Butch what he did almost 20 years ago. But times have changed. He's still a good coach, but he's not going to take this program to where it needs to be. Miami has to land the next soon-to-be elite coach that's moving up the latter. That's how it's always been; not going the retread route.

Butch isn't beating Saban either, bud. And Urban looks like he's going to be transitioning jobs soon.

U may be right but i know for a fact Butch would not allow him to raid sfla like he does. That im 1000% confident about saying. In year three Butch beats the breaks off uva

Thats why i wanted gim hired.....the sfla bleeding is too much and he would of stopped that. We wont win big until we stop that pipeline. Thats my opinion and im sticking to it

U may be right but i know for a fact Butch would not allow him to raid sfla like he does. That im 1000% confident about saying. In year three Butch beats the breaks off uva

Butch probably doesn't find himself in the situation losing to UVA in the style that Richt did almost 2 weeks ago.

But I have to be honest, Butch never dealt with a program humming like Bama has when he was in Miami. There were programs that were elite at the time (FSU at the time more specifically), but neither had the run Bama does. Problem is, Bama has a monopoly in CFB. The only shake up comes when Emmert's done as president because the SEC won't get away with what they do now. That's why I mentioned a Pac-12 guy coming in and possibly cleaning up; they remembered that **** that USC got while these other programs in the south get away with rampant cheating.

Thats why i wanted gim hired.....the sfla bleeding is too much and he would of stopped that. We wont win big until we stop that pipeline. Thats my opinion and im sticking to it

In year 3 Butch lost to a 1-3 West Virginia team. 28-17

Advertisement
Back