Latest on Ingraham

Advertisement
Everyone hating on Simpson for this is an idiot. The guy is doing a great job this year with the D line and seems to be working hard on the trail. I'll be concerned if this type of thing happens every year but to write him off now is just stupid.

this. this DL has vastly improved from a year ago thanks to Simpson and Kool isnt Ingrahams main recruiter at Bama. our DT situation is directly due to Kool lack of recruiting

lol @ Kul out recruiting Simpson here.

More like Tosh Lupoi, Joe Panninzio, AND Kul out recruited him.

Bama playing by different rules right now. The only thing we can offer is a compelling product, which we aren't offering on the field.

I agree, but still hope they ruin the golden domers season.

Let me spare you the suspense. They won't. They'll lose by at least 2 touchdowns.

And Clemson is going to absolutely assrape them. They're gonna do what we should have done.

lol @ Kul out recruiting Simpson here.

More like Tosh Lupoi, Joe Panninzio, AND Kul out recruited him.

Bama playing by different rules right now. The only thing we can offer is a compelling product, which we aren't offering on the field.

We do have the #1 defense, and the #1 defensive line.

But Alabama has the #1 bags, so that evens everything out

Advertisement
Unreal how many kids bone our staff in the 11th hour.

Either our staff is clueless or we're the "Nice Chick" and not the "Hot Chick". Hot chick always wins at the end.

Anthony Mcfarland - MD
Chris Henderson & Brian Edwards - UF
Josh Jobe - Bama
Jamarcus Chatman & Dennis Briggs - FSU
MJJ - PSU
Andrew Chatfield - UF
Ingraham - Bama
Kevin Harris - Bama

Etc., Etc.

If we have to take and redshirt a Jordan Miller every couple of years, so be it. So long as he's a decent redshirt freshman and turns into a Pat Bethel level player, thats okay but only if you pair him with a bonafide stud like Nesta, Ingraham or Sorrells. Imagine if Ford just took a redshirt and was getting reps as a Freshman with Nesta, thats a good tandem. Then the following year its Miller and Ingraham, now we are starting to build quality depth. What we cant do, is a bunch of projects year in and out man. This is so frustrating.
Like I said to become elite in the trenches we need back to back players like nesta, can’t take a year off.

Advertisement
Kool has nothing to do with this. Saban and “Bama” beat Simpson and it’s going to keep happening until we win on the field and Simpson gets a better resume.

kids were turning down Kool last 2 years and he had a stellar resume. when are people gonna realize that some kids dont give a bleep to stay home and play for miami.

kids were turning down Kool last 2 years and he had a stellar resume. when are people gonna realize that some kids dont give a bleep to stay home and play for miami.

Many top rated kids in recent years are looking now at the ultimate prize......being taken as high as possible in the NFL draft.....and what team(s) can best do that for me.

Many top rated kids in recent years are looking now at the ultimate prize......being taken as high as possible in the NFL draft.....and what team(s) can best do that for me.
In many top rated kids is the ultimate $$$ goal of playing in the NFL for their selection.

Advertisement

But Miami was terrible in the field. It’s all about the Tortola package on what you can sell the recruit. These kids don’t even know of a time when Miami was even good while they were alive. Many on this board don’t realize or can’t come to terms with how terrible our program was for 15 years. I was in denial for a very long team, but I see it clear now. Miami was dog **** for 15!!!!!! Years. Why should these kids want to stay home an play for Miami when they can go to powerhouse schools with top flight athletic facilities, win championship, get new cars, walk around a college campus like a king and go to the NFL. You don’t have to stay home to get any of that these days.

First yall told me that kids weren't coming here cus Golden neglected south florida and they didn't want to play in that style of defense. Then yall said Richt and co offered late. They been on Ingraham and he was a priority. The goalposts just keep moving. When yall gone learn. We had Pannunzio here and he wasn't a world class recruiter. Kool wasn't recruiting nothin here. Now all of a sudden he has the personality of Kevin Hart i guess. James Coley was a decent recruiter but not what he doing at UGA. Some of these kids don't want to play here. Factor in the "intangibles" and u have your answer. These kids would follow Richt to UGA and now they don't come when he is right down the street. U already know what time it is!!!

Advertisement

Either our staff is clueless or we're the "Nice Chick" and not the "Hot Chick". Hot chick always wins at the end.

Anthony Mcfarland - MD
Josh Jobe - Bama
MJJ - PSU
Andrew Chatfield - UF
Ingraham - Bama
Kevin Harris - Bama

Etc., Etc.
It's called recruiting. This sucks, no doubt, but **** happens. We need to WIN and everything else will work itself out.

Lol Jessica Simpson getting outrecruited by Kool, amateur hour.
Alabama is the number 1 team in the country. Every year they are in the final 4 playoffs. Sabans won 6 national championships, they fixing to win another 1 this year. If Alabama came calling I don't think any recruit will turn them down. Your living in fantasyland if you think Miami can compete with that. Coach's there don't have to recruit, Its Alabama, get hold of yourself.

Anthony Mcfarland - MD
Josh Jobe - Bama
MJJ - PSU
Andrew Chatfield - UF
Ingraham - Bama
Kevin Harris - Bama

Etc., Etc.
Outside of the guys who went to Bama, this list is an amazing illustration of how much having momentum and something to sell matters. It's not just wins and losses.

McFarland committed to a BAD Maryland team. Chatman and Briggs? Awful FSU squad. MJJ? A team with a QB commit already. Chatfield? A dumpster fire UF team.

I said it in another thread, but the excitement around Mark Richt's UM program has peaked. We're no long a team on the ascent. We might be worse next year with Willis and Jaquan gone.

Advertisement
Back