Latest on Highsmith

Advertisement
2CCB8921-A32E-49C4-9177-4BDE4A91F224.gif

Advertisement

I hate Blake James.

We need to give him the same treatment that Rutgers fans gave to their AD, which ended up forcing the Rutgers AD to hire Schiano.

Everyone call Flake Blake and demand that he hires Alonzo, or else we stop making our alumni contributions and we stop buying our season tickets.

I hate Blake James.

Advertisement
No way Zo would accept this without iron clad certainty that he has full control to hire/fire. He is too smart and successful. 20+ yrs in NFL personnel. If this happens UM fb might just get saved after he fires manny in 11 months.
Exactly. Why is this so hard for the mouthbreathers to understand? Given UM's history of *** scratching decisions, who do they think is going to out smart AH or use him as a pr stunt?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate Blake James.

We need to give him the same treatment that Rutgers fans gave to their AD, which ended up forcing the Rutgers AD to hire Schiano.

Everyone call Flake Blake and demand that he hires Alonzo, or else we stop making our alumni contributions and we stop buying our season tickets.

I hate Blake James.

Why don’t we do the smart thing and bring in a new AD who is qualified and competent?

There is a cheap option out there who makes less than $600K. Why not go after him?

Advertisement
Back